Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Bug on assaults???

Last edited by Brint06; 05-28-2020 at 03:18 AM.

good morning ...

You need to give us a lot more my friend if we are to fix something that is going wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    good morning ...

You need to give us a lot more my friend if we are to fix something that is going wrong
    Once again the EXIT in rave is bugged/delayed, got hit 5 times when clicking exit. No matter how fast you click exit, if someone is in the rave you could get hit in mid time, because the game get you stuck 2-3s while trying to recognize the click.
    Also if you find 2 in rave, and you try to hit the weaker one, if they flee you but still showing in rave and you try to smack him you get stuck and can easily get hit too.

Please fix this, the same issue from last round, in the early days... also nerfing hitman with no longer stats distribution and removing max respect from their raves only helps hunters with team, since they can get much more stats and wont matter if they hunt with or without max respect, think deeper.

Quote Originally Posted by ddm027 View Post
    Once again the EXIT in rave is bugged/delayed, got hit 5 times when clicking exit. No matter how fast you click exit, if someone is in the rave you could get hit in mid time, because the game get you stuck 2-3s while trying to recognize the click.
    Also if you find 2 in rave, and you try to hit the weaker one, if they flee you but still showing in rave and you try to smack him you get stuck and can easily get hit too.

Please fix this, the same issue from last round, in the early days... also nerfing hitman with no longer stats distribution and removing max respect from their raves only helps hunters with team, since they can get much more stats and wont matter if they hunt with or without max respect, think deeper.
    Sadly i think noone can do anything with this situation where u click on exit button and you are stucked here becouse of latency...it could be your internet connection and also the servers.

Thumbs up

Hello there,

Naaah, there's something else in the middle and I have it sorted out. All the research was sent to the crew, along with assaults from my end with that thing, a lot of feedback, etc. - there are actually 2 ways to use this latency induced exploit and it can be replicated easily if both the victim and the assaulter are agile.

Looking forward to having it fixed, along with the correct bans handled. I got your back guys, but only for this round

Cheers,
    Gabriel
    Survival of the fittest only the strong survive!

It drives me crazy, I got killed so many times because of this. Normally I finish rounds with one digit "times killed". Most of the time I realize the game slowing down, probably I should quit at that time but I have to continue to rob. Yes it is latency but not about users' internet.

Please fix this.