Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How about banning some BOTs?

So when admins will finally ban SODIUM? He kills about 100+ persons, daily.
    Seriously, if you're reading this, you probably has been killed by him already at some point, morning, at night whatever he's always ON. But how?
    The answer is simple, the greatest difficult is to see and take providences.

Untitled.png

I am not here to take anybody's side but if you kill 100 people a day doesn't mean you are a cheater.

Banning people is not that easy .... it takes time and we have to find proof in our logs.
    All hitmans are under investigation and abuse is checking ..

i fully agreed with
    EspermaEspesso.
    its really annoying because if you go to club with that Sodium you have 0 % chance to leave without died.its really that hard to check this player and ban him? but..if you let a cheater win the kill ranking it means you admins dont care about bot and scripts.

The dude is right.
    That thug is a heckin cheater.
    Too bad 90 views and just 3 answer, people are so poor when it comes to protest. That's why people have the governments they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by EspermaEspesso View Post
    So when admins will finally ban SODIUM? He kills about 100+ persons, daily.
    Seriously, if you're reading this, you probably has been killed by him already at some point, morning, at night whatever he's always ON. But how?
    The answer is simple, the greatest difficult is to see and take providences.

Untitled.png
    This guy was already banned once.
    I assume that was about botting.
    Why let this kind of player playing again?
    It seems that the crew is being conivent about this behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliiTMI View Post

Totally agreed.
    But I also would like to congrat Bebynho for his efforts towards the DDoS attack.
    You've been doing good son.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliiTMI View Post
    Just take a look at top killer, the top 5 ALL of then have been banned for more than 3 times, the top 1 has 10 bans and still out there using bots.
    Some guys get perm ban for less

Just forget about it.
    The ADM wont do SHIT about the cheaters, he's afraid of losing 5 euros for each VIP cheater he'd have to ban.

RIP TheCrims.

Hello folks,

They actually are, but most are not seen because the accounts are not in top. If it floats your boat, you could ask Bebynho nicely to pull a report at the end of the round and see how many accounts actually get banned. Look outside the box a bit.

As for your remarks, please create a ticket, document it as much as possible with all the details that can be provided; timestamps, your perception etc. As a heads-up, you can create a ticket per player, and attach relevant logs to it by replying. They are actively watching all top accounts, and their source of truth are logs - simple.

Feel free to reach out to me at any time and I'll guide you on how to handle each matter efficiently.
    Survival of the fittest only the strong survive!

Quote Originally Posted by derTigerx View Post
    Hello folks,

They actually are, but most are not seen because the accounts are not in top. If it floats your boat, you could ask Bebynho nicely to pull a report at the end of the round and see how many accounts actually get banned. Look outside the box a bit.

As for your remarks, please create a ticket, document it as much as possible with all the details that can be provided; timestamps, your perception etc. As a heads-up, you can create a ticket per player, and attach relevant logs to it by replying. They are actively watching all top accounts, and their source of truth are logs - simple.

Feel free to reach out to me at any time and I'll guide you on how to handle each matter efficiently.

SHUT UP, YOU'RE ONE OF THE WORST CHEATERS IN THIS GAME.

YOU'RE VERY VEEEEERY CYNICAL TO BE ANSWERING THIS POST HERE. 3 times banned you should be forbid of write about ethic.
    It's like a pole peeing on a dog.

Sooner or later life will give you what you deserve.