Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Right, I can assure you that I'm the cleanest player this game will ever have, and I can bet you anything you want - we could go even for thousands of dollars if it floats your boat.

Anyway, my bans are from a lot of years ago, and indeed, they are justified.

Two bans are for multi accounts because when I returned to the game, I went the old fashion way - created like 20-30 accounts and tried to rob all day - got punished for that, no longer did it.
    A ban is for usage of an addon called auto-refresh, because back in the days, we didn't have this awesome pusher system that keeps us in Sync inside raves, and we had to refresh the page to see the updates if a single page would be used. I went to use that addon because I knew other people did it and I felt like that was the right thing to do.

Trust me mate, I've matured a lot since, and aside of that, I don't need anything external to perform my actions - frankly, they might even get in the way.

Cheers!
    Survival of the fittest only the strong survive!

Hello Everyone,

Since the beginning of TheCrims history, people always complained about cheaters. Well, I was one of them like you. Because, from background, every hunter seems to you as cheater.

But, that is not true.

This is a browser game and all is about connections and servers. Everything affects your game. Your computer, your internet connection, our servers, and response times, etc.

Sometimes, as you already know about Ghost Attacks, which comes from nowhere. You see noone in raves and you get attacked. So, you complain about it.
    Our developpers are working on this as well.
    Here, the guy is not cheating. Your computer, or your connection takes too long time to show this player in rave on your end. It can also be due to Pusher.
    But, guy is not bot here. He enters rave like others, he selects and he smacks. He does everything by hand and they take pretty long time to smack you.

It is same on some fast assaults as well.

You see them with a bit delay. It can be 0.5 seconds, or 1 seconds. Player enters rave after you, they see you instantly and they execute the assault. But, you do not see them at exact time when they entered and like they see you. You see them with a delay. And you feel like it is bot. But again, this is not bot.

And this is not their fault.

As I told you, the biggest reason of this is your computer and after that, your internet connection. Or internet speed waves on your internet due to some external circumstances.

After that, it can also be servers. But we have enough servers for the game to progress without any issue. The only reason, temporary delay on response times of servers which can be 1 time in 1.000.000 cases. It is very rare.

In any case, if you get a ghost attack, you can share video with us, and we can refund your stats. But, you need to take the video of your screen when playing and you need to show us that ghost attack.

We do ban every single cheater that we can detect and we can prouve of. We do not give them a second chance if it is a ban for BOT or MACRO. We even do our best to keep them away from the game until their bantime expires.

Now, lets come to the bantimes. 1 player can get banned 100 times for any reason. That does not mean that these people will cheat on the game again. Whoever complains about the bantimes, they will alll ask for unban in case they get banned in the future.

So, if you deserve a second chance, why would the others not? We do behave against every player fairly. And we do consider every single conditions. Additionally, we do our best to keep the game as clean as we can. I do assure you about it with my all honesty.

We have developpers who are working to improve the game and solve all these issues. As you can imagine, this round we also had extra issues due to ddos attacks. And they made extra efforts to protect the game and players. I hope you can understand us. Because, we are also doing very very hard work here.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z