Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Thanks alot TC

Default Thanks alot TC

When you are the organizer and owner of this game and you can only build your information through a person’s words and an old picture, the result is ..... I swear to you that you will apologize to me soon All we will not forgive anyone who offended me and put me in this situation ....... all Those who love them here only know that I have not and will not accept that someone touches this game badly and that throughout my life I love this game, but fate will come from who doesn't have any information on anything and does that to me

For someone who has been ATTACKING OUR SERVERS AND OUR GAME for more than round now ... YOUR OWN WORDS BY THE WAY !!!! YOU HAVE SOME BALLS ...

As I told you before we will be taking legal action ... since you are the only person in the world that ACTUALLY ADMITTED DDOS attacks ...

PS : THAT PERSON ... that we BELIEVE IS YOU !!!
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 06-10-2020 at 05:41 PM.

Hmm... do you have some security engineers that can confirm that? The things they're using can be tracked and I doubt that most people around here have any clue how to get their hands on one. I prefer not to give any names as it might give ideas.

I mean, it's pretty simple to echo some things to the terminal in a while/until loop. No need to go into details, just use my hints in your research.

Cheers,
    Gabriel
    Survival of the fittest only the strong survive!

Emin3m i don't read your coment. and i know beby make the same
    even if you spend 1k credits , or $ if you are that spupid.....
    but if you are stupid . beby will not care .

They did nothing but give me a ban and they had no information about who to do with them, all they want is a scapegoat for them and my account is also banned from the forum so I don't defend myself
    I swear to you again and again that I have nothing to do with you from near or far from this and you think you are God what this is.
    Do you think I will leave the eleven-year-old account lost like this, because you are wrong

When I ban people is not for fun nor is it for free ..

End of story !!!