Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Unhappy How to Delete a 2nd Account ? friend of mine made 2 accounts and need to delete one

How to Delete a 2nd Account ? friend of mine made 2 accounts and need to delete one of them
    Notice: Need quick Solution Please

Hello there,

I strongly recommend your friend to create a ticket ASAP to let the crew know of what happened - it's a lot better that you tell them before you're caught, and if there were no advantages taken from the multi account, they'll guide on how to delete the account and also document the main one for reference, as all accounts are subject to verification.

As for the deletion, your friend will have to stay off that account for at least 24h as far as I remember and then initiate a request from the homepage to delete the account - after a confirmation e-mail is acknowledged, the deletion process starts. That account will remain dormant until the end of the round for tracking purposes and a pointer will be left in the database for further reference. You can consult with T&C.

Thanks,
    Gabriel
    Survival of the fittest only the strong survive!

Default RE: Deletetion of the Account is too hard why ?

their was no advantages taken of the account and i Need it to be Deleted can't create a ticket
    Please can u send me link for ticket creation ?

i shall explain everything at that Ticket

in order to delete account

http://prntscr.com/szlq3b

Cancel the user ..

and if you get banned send me an email at [email protected]