Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: VIP Package

  1. #1

    Default VIP Package

    About the price, sorry if anyone posted this before.

    For people who bought that in euro or dolar the price is fine, its fair, but for the ones for brazil i think its not,
    the vip 3 the price is about 90 reais or more, and most of us recieve less than 1000 reais per month ir order to live,
    and i know the round prize is in euro, but i think most os players like me just play for the fun.

    i know how hard is in order to adjust prices for every county and stuff, but the br community its huge, and you guys could make more money with us.

  2. #2

    Default

    I'm not trying to be rude, but do you need VIP to play for fun?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Brazil, São Paulo
    Posts
    197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smaids View Post
    I'm not trying to be rude, but do you need VIP to play for fun?
    VIP Package 3
    Você tem 49 eventos
    10% more credits when buying credits (does not apply to SMS or phone payments)
    Can buy 10 special items
    8% more power from weapons
    8% more tolerance from armors
    15% more attack power
    50% more gang points
    After 10 assaults by or on the same player the stats change is limited to 1%
    Access to special weapons
    Access to special armors
    30% discount on credit bailouts from prison
    30% discount on private care at the hospital
    15 extra tickets per day
    50 extra unique events, special drug prices and special transports that will buy your drugs for really high prices
    15% extra drug production
    15% extra earnings from hookers
    See profit per day for your buildings
    A handy notebook, jot down for example your next target
    Access to the Bookkeeper at the stock market where you can see your past transactions
    Visible drug component auctions: 25
    15% more money from single robberies
    15% more money from gang robberies
    8000 stat points that you can turn into any stat you want
    75 tickets
    Item: 30 x Training Booster
    Item: 3 x Goggles of Fortune
    Item: 2 x Drug Fortune Cookie
    Item: 2 x Condoms
    Item: 35 x Steroids
    Item: 25 x Ring of Fire
    Item: 40 x Private care
    Item: 40 x Jail Breakout
    Item: 2 x Talking Stone
    Item: 2 x Talisman of Insights
    10 x SM Babe hooker
    10 x Miss Blonde hooker
    Your username will not be shown as a street owner.

    -------
    I don't know if you're Brazilian and you're trying to "seal" the f*c­k1ng forum, but yes... if you want to have fun and have the false impression that you can win the game by buying vip, or at least stay close, or more as close to the top1 as possible, yes, you need to buy VIP... but maybe, you never played without vip, and if that's the case, I'm sorry if I was rude...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Brazil, São Paulo
    Posts
    197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyn View Post
    About the price, sorry if anyone posted this before.

    For people who bought that in euro or dolar the price is fine, its fair, but for the ones for brazil i think its not,
    the vip 3 the price is about 90 reais or more, and most of us recieve less than 1000 reais per month ir order to live,
    and i know the round prize is in euro, but i think most os players like me just play for the fun.

    i know how hard is in order to adjust prices for every county and stuff, but the br community its huge, and you guys could make more money with us.

    bro, are you surviving with emergency assistance? I know that the power to buy from the real sucks, but if you earn less than R$1000, you need to review your priorities, as paying for internet, playing the crims and investing in vip is not one of them.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    311

    Default

    Hello All,

    Well, price for Vip is also very expensive for Turkey too. And many players are complaining about it.

    Problem here, before vip with cash, we used to have winners who spent less than 15 Euro per round and wins 300 Euro as top1 award.

    So, we changed it. Giving something without taking anything, it is only God can do. This game has its expenses. And believe us, it is not that small amount.

    If we did not have Vip with cash, game had no chance to survive with credits income. Because, different pricing on credits does not help game make money. But vip does.
    And if you win 420 Eur now from top1, you must invest some money to earn it. That is why we brought it.

    And to be fair against all, we have 1 type of award. We do not divide it for each country.
    If top1 from Brasil wins the round, he gets 420 EUR.
    If top1 from Canada or Switzerlan wins, they get same. Everyone gets same.

    So, why would we put cheaper price for Brasil? At least, this must stay equal for everyone.

    And we do not push anyone to buy vip. If you cannot afford to pay 15 EUR for vip3, please do not buy.
    Because, this is for fun. If you want to have fun with Vip, you need to sphare 15 EUR then. We cannot change it.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Romania, Bucharest
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Bruuuuuh, sorry, but I couldn't hold myself - THE.COMMUNITY.IS.EPIC

    Yeah, I do agree with eagleking on that one. The fact that they push to the pool a percent of the VIP purchases, should say more than enough.
    It's a thing in Brazil to play in huge teams, and if you're assertive you can go for the 1st place, chip in on a moneybookers/skrill account and buy a VIP on that account. For fun does not require any payment at all


    Cheers,
    Gabriel
    Survival of the fittest only the strong survive!

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eagleking52 View Post
    Hello All,

    Well, price for Vip is also very expensive for Turkey too. And many players are complaining about it.

    Problem here, before vip with cash, we used to have winners who spent less than 15 Euro per round and wins 300 Euro as top1 award.

    So, we changed it. Giving something without taking anything, it is only God can do. This game has its expenses. And believe us, it is not that small amount.

    If we did not have Vip with cash, game had no chance to survive with credits income. Because, different pricing on credits does not help game make money. But vip does.
    And if you win 420 Eur now from top1, you must invest some money to earn it. That is why we brought it.

    And to be fair against all, we have 1 type of award. We do not divide it for each country.
    If top1 from Brasil wins the round, he gets 420 EUR.
    If top1 from Canada or Switzerlan wins, they get same. Everyone gets same.

    So, why would we put cheaper price for Brasil? At least, this must stay equal for everyone.

    And we do not push anyone to buy vip. If you cannot afford to pay 15 EUR for vip3, please do not buy.
    Because, this is for fun. If you want to have fun with Vip, you need to sphare 15 EUR then. We cannot change it.

    I understand, and i know the money prize is the same for everyone
    credits we can buy in real, and idk why we cant do the same with vip

    and for the guy who is questioned abou the money i get for month, is easy when you have everything in your hand, you probably neve had any difficulties in life.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by derTigerx View Post
    Bruuuuuh, sorry, but I couldn't hold myself - THE.COMMUNITY.IS.EPIC

    Yeah, I do agree with eagleking on that one. The fact that they push to the pool a percent of the VIP purchases, should say more than enough.
    It's a thing in Brazil to play in huge teams, and if you're assertive you can go for the 1st place, chip in on a moneybookers/skrill account and buy a VIP on that account. For fun does not require any payment at all


    Cheers,
    Gabriel
    Last round i found a nice team, with some fun people, they just play and i it was fun.
    but when i played in the past we only had some selfish brs in game, they just want to use you so im not really confortable with chip money
    but it was a nice ideia ty bro

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •