Well, the little pal kaitazof closed the last thread I've open and didn't give me the right of response.

You asked me how I'd prove that I played the round in Switzerland. (He's such a genius, ofc I'd cross the Atlantic ocean just to get a swiss flag).

Ok, you wanna see my passport and my studying permisso? My travel tickets? How about my adress in the canton of vaud? Hahahaha who are you?
This is SO UNFAIR, played the whole round amidst botters in every nightclub for you to take the medal away just because I can't go back to my country after the semester is done. You realize how rubbish this is?

And EVEN if it was the case, there's nothing about creating an account in another country being not allowed in User Agreement and Game Licence, you even read it? You're sure you know what you're doing here? Why this "rule" isn't there? I never agreed such thing in the terms, so, what you you're just ABUSING your power based in a rule I didn't disrespect even if you was right, because such rule doesn't exist, wasn't there, no one agreed. But I'll tell again: I NEVER USED ANY TOOL TO FAKE GEO LOCATION.

Nonethless, pretty accurate your role as an ABUSE team leader. Abused once not giving me the right of a response, abused twice taking my reward away, and abused again threatening to ban my account just because you SUPPOSED I violated a rule that doesn't exist (not legally in Terms of Use). You can't prove shit. You just took a decision based in what you think.

Why would I stay in a game with guys like you running this thing? No, thanks. Keep the medal, I choose keeping dignity and honesty.
Keep playing god in this browser game little guy, and have a beautiful life.

Allez-vous faire...