Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default New 2 second rule rave/whore

Hey!

For real, why did u get this?`

It destroy all of the good flow u are in when u are hunting.

Yes, 1 sec i can understand but 2 . . .

Best regards

Yeah i understand that ghost hits are problem and i did and also get hit a few times starting yesterday around d28-29 but 2second delay between joining another rave is pain as hell for every hitman.

Do I have to copy paste the newspaper announcement or should I have it translated by crew?! ....

There are 2 options here :

1. I work based on the feedback and the clips you guys are sending ... which are ghost hits and or hits after exit buttons seems to not be working.
    2. I believe LOGS !!

IF I go with nr 2... which makes the most sense for our developer .. basically we would have to try and fix only ghost hits and not the exit button and let me explain why.
    In logs ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS the assault log will show before the EXIT log which makes the hit a legit hit ... but visually you guys , and I ofc, see it otherwise ... ofc we are not considering LAG on your side, on servers side and so on .... but i repeat every time you have the impression you got hit after you pressed EXIT it is not true ... the person that HIT YOU made the assault before you pressed EXIT .. OUR LOGS can prove that 100 hit out of 100 % ...

Now that is something i can live with , what I can't live with are ghost hits ... because those are not normal .. I can't be entering a rave and lose stats to NOBODY ... and this is why I made the change... IF by tomorrow when I am going to have the meeting with memox nothing changes and I am still getting clips with ghost hits ... we will have to rethink the strategy and maybe lower the timer or remove it if we consider it did not fix anything

But let's be honest here .. the ONLY PEOPLE HURTING FROM THIS in my opinion are those robbing because they clearly lose tickets when using goggles ... If you tell me you are now slower when attacking because you have to wait 2 seconds to enter a rave, that makes me think about other things ... and in any case you will get used to it.

BAD NEWS ... 60% of the players want TC to have an APP and honestly I am thinking about this even tho it is a huge investment from our part ... the bad news, this assault system has no place in a world where The Crims has an APP... so enjoy it while it lasts

NOTE: no change I make during the game is made to ruin people's game ... is just to try and fix an issue we are having...

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Do I have to copy paste the newspaper announcement or should I have it translated by crew?! ....

1. I work based on the feedback and the clips you guys are sending ... which are ghost hits and or hits after exit buttons seems to not be working.
    2. I believe LOGS !!

IF I go with nr 2... which makes the most sense for our developer .. basically we would have to try and fix only ghost hits and not the exit button and let me explain why.
    In logs ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS the assault log will show before the EXIT log which makes the hit a legit hit ... but visually you guys , and I ofc, see it otherwise ... ofc we are not considering LAG on your side, on servers side and so on .... but i repeat every time you have the impression you got hit after you pressed EXIT it is not true ... the person that HIT YOU made the assault before you pressed EXIT .. OUR LOGS can prove that 100 hit out of 100 % ...

Now that is something i can live with , what I can't live with are ghost hits ... because those are not normal .. I can't be entering a rave and lose stats to NOBODY ... and this is why I made the change... IF by tomorrow when I am going to have the meeting with memox nothing changes and I am still getting clips with ghost hits ... we will have to rethink the strategy and maybe lower the timer or remove it if we consider it did not fix anything

But let's be honest here .. the ONLY PEOPLE HURTING FROM THIS in my opinion are those robbing because they clearly lose tickets when using goggles ... If you tell me you are now slower when attacking because you have to wait 2 seconds to enter a rave, that makes me think about other things ... and in any case you will get used to it.

BAD NEWS ... 60% of the players want TC to have an APP and honestly I am thinking about this even tho it is a huge investment from our part ... the bad news, this assault system has no place in a world where The Crims has an APP... so enjoy it while it lasts

NOTE: no change I make during the game is made to ruin people's game ... is just to try and fix an issue we are having...
    Only people hurt by this are hitmans not robbers its unplayable. If u can do rob in less than 2 seconds in 1 window you are uniBOTcik, if u want to use 2 windows u will get randomly into the rave and killed by hitmans
    Last edited by uniBOTcik; 07-11-2020 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post

2. I believe LOGS !!

Hey!

the best way for u too know how we feel is for u too login and try to hunt yourself.

i know u LOVE your BM and hunt maybe isnt your thing.

this is my first round as hitmen, and i spent over 50$ allready easy.

The only ones that suffer of this i Hitmens cuz this is the only thing we can do in the game is to hunt cuz it is our role.

As u can see so did i make this tred 8min after a new day.

Taught it was a bug or something first, so i relog and relog and still saw the 2 sec.

didnt read the news paper, taught that u WOULD post something on the forum BEFORE u relase something in the game with dubbel the impact, not only in the news paper for 6h.

Best regards

U did this cuz of "ghost hits" now u have made the ghost hits real!

U spam click to get in and out, the page dosent refresh by it self insteed u get lockt, and need to refresh the page manuell, and when u do that u end up in a rave or whorehouse, and get hited.

Why does THECRIMS BETA exist`?!

BETA do u know what BETA IS?!

Go and try your new things on the BETA VERSION!

Quote Originally Posted by zAXEN View Post
    U did this cuz of "ghost hits" now u have made the ghost hits real!

U spam click to get in and out, the page dosent refresh by it self insteed u get lockt, and need to refresh the page manuell, and when u do that u end up in a rave or whorehouse, and get hited.

Why does THECRIMS BETA exist`?!

BETA do u know what BETA IS?!

Go and try your new things on the BETA VERSION!
    Stop crying, let him fix this issue.. I get hit anyway, and i click way more faster than you guys could select me, so what should i do? Report u as a bots?? (by saying You i didn't meant you in particular, i meant some other players, but hey, life goes on)

Hello there,

This is the second thread related to this, so I will only reply to this one, as I saw Bebynho replying as well.

I want you all to know, that this 2 second wait time saves you from joining the same rave and having a free shot thrown at you, aside of that, if you're hunting continously, there's an exploit that certain people had been doing, to lunge assaults at you. These 2 seconds, MITIGATE THEM.

I've been repeating myself all over again on Discord on the explanation, so feel free to check in there the entire case.

The GHOST HITS happen because you are IMPATIENT and when you click to join a rave, you don't wait it out to enter, and you click it again, or try to join another one, leading to a chain of issues. One being the inability to recharge in your own rave, saying that the resource does not exist, another being that you get stuck in there, and so does your rave list (8 in number). The explanation behind it, is the train of requests people make during robberies or seamless hunting. Now, as is, the servers and the Pusher have sufficient time to digest all requests.

To prevent GHOST HITS, be patient, that's all. If you happen to hurry, just log-off/login. I've received only 3 ghost hits the entire round, because I've been a maniac at the time, but knowing how to prevent it saves me the trouble.

NOW, another problem is the fact that the exit locks, due to simultaneous actions, such as you clicking exit at the same time it the other person posts in your rave - that's a limitation induced by the Pusher system, because it was designed to CROSS-CHECK every action it digests - a way to solve that is to make the Exit button MASH-ABLE, as now, it is safe to exit without joining another rave due to the 2s waiting time rule.

#- Edit 13/07/2020

The actual reason behind these failures is because certain actions do not get sent to the servers and time out. For example, if you click a rave and wait it out, and it doesn't push you even after 10 seconds, and you click on Profile for example, you'll get a 504 error. Same thing happens with the exit button certain times, and the logs are not even on the server side - you can click that button as much as you want, it's not clickable, and recharging is much more reliable in that case.

For anything else, feel free to ask, I know I haven't detailed everything, because I'm honestly fed up, but I hope this brings some clearance on the situation.

Thanks,
    Gabriel
    Last edited by derTigerx; 07-13-2020 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Adding more details into why exit fails on us
    Survival of the fittest only the strong survive!