Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: 2 Seconds Sucks

Default 2 Seconds Sucks

I am opening up a new thread to talk about the 2 seconds in raves

I Wana start saying that you are KILING the game , hunting with this new 2 sec thing is not really enjoyable at all
    As a hitman i am forced to quit because i dont really have patiente to wait for those 2 seconds, there is a certain flow when hunting before u put this silly modification and that makes it very fun to play as hunter in my opinion , putting this 2 seconds to enter rave makes it anoying , the hunting is now slower and that makes it not enjoyable to play .
    As other profession lets think about robs ... Now you will make less tickets with items and people will be bored to rob, at least i would
    Robing and hunting fast makes me enojy the game, i really love to feel that fast flow when playing so please reconsider changing to 1 sec.

Now .. my thinking ... might be wrong but is just a tought ...
    I read there are ghost hits and hits that happen out of the rave , what i felt when i was playing is that who enter the rave have a fastest connection / refresh of page then who is inside , if you are inside the rave and click exit it is very possible that some comes in and hit so fast that you dont see him or the hit falls outside the rave , i belive this happens because your servers or internet conection of who is playing is not fast enough to process such fast information ... i had done some ghost hits before and i have to say i was surprised with how fast i was on those hits and people just kept saying i use scripts and i use bots and exploits and bugs all sort of things
    What is really happening here is that a website game will never ( in my opinion ) be 100 % fair in terms of timings with the players due to players connection , if someone internet is slower then mine and he is inside rave , at the moment that he hits EXIT the information is sent but in the meanwhile i go in and hit faster then the information of that EXIT click goes trough , this is what i think that happens when ghost hits or hits outside rave happens

NOW THE IMPORTANT THING

I WANT TO BRING THECRIMS COMUNITY TOGETHER AND KNOW WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ALL THIS ????
    IN MY OPINION THIS WILL AFFECT EVERYONE AND IT WAS A BAD DECISION FROM GAME CREW
    THIS WILL MAKE YOU LOOSE PLAYERS I WILL BE ONE OF THEM IF I CONTINUE TO HAVE TO WAIT 2 SECONDS TO GO INSIDE A RAVE
    I WONT SPEND NO MORE MONEY ON GAME OR TIME IN IT
    PLEASE RECONSIDER !

CHILAX

+1... Really bad update . When this round end i can't play again. I can play only hitman. But this system is really bored :d

This is not how u solve the problem with ”ghost hits” even i did do ghost hits with the 2 sec.

Quote Originally Posted by zAXEN View Post
    This is not how u solve the problem with ”ghost hits” even i did do ghost hits with the 2 sec.
    Yeah right now got 3 times in a row hit by medepapai and after that xandan when i was already out of rave so lets try 60 sec now

how do we kill the game ?! whose game ?! hitman's ? Pimp? Robber?

I have some sad news for you ... in about 2 rounds the assault feature as you know it will change and it will change because we actually want to improve the game. Let me explain why ...

1. No more macros and cheaters
    2. No more issues with ghost hits and exit button issues
    3. After the hundreds of requests and feedback we are actively looking into companies to help us develop an APP ... and you can't have a feature that handles in way on a phone and in another on a desktop or laptop. NOT a good business move .
    4. All the issues we are seeing now with the ghost hits and exit button issues, the crazy new way of hunting are there because we always tried our best to stop cheaters. And we always failed ... we have grown tired of them and of the bad feedback we receive every round..... that bad feedback is there courtesy of the same 5 to 10 people that just can't play with a macro ... So before you come here and complain about the changes I made or we made , you should ask yourselves why said changes are made since clearly you are not paying attention to the announcements I make ...

Have a great day
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 07-15-2020 at 12:39 AM.