Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Put The Alley far from Nightlife

Hi,
    I'm playing as a Robber right now, so I have to click in Robberies and Nightlife a lot, but The Alley button is right bellow the Nightlife button, and happens that I click in The Alley sometimes instead of clicking in Nightlife, and The Alley page reload because it might be in another server, or something like this.
    So I think you could put the Hookers bellow the Nightclub, this way when you miss the click the page won't reload and the flow can keep good.
    When using computer I could use 2 windows, but I play TC a lot in my mobile and it always happens.

I've already suggested it to a Crew, but I wanted to know from other players and to register it here.
    - wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are - (Kurt Cobain) -

SINCE ROUND #34

Hello ..

I will ask our dev about this. I hope it won't be a major change and we can do it for next round

I agree with DAKAR. The Alley next from robbery button is very annoying especially when you're robbing fast with googles / bingo / economy / reinforcement because you can miss click in Alley and lose some seconds and efficiency of itens when you're robbing with 300-1200 tickets. And unfortunately one time it happened in the speed of robs I miss click Alley and miss click in ignore mission, losing the benefits of Alley quest and gotting riled up. Thanks for checking this possible change next round. See ya

Good point my friend gguizzoo, I hadn't thought of that.

Thanks Bebynho for taking this into consideration.