Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default The whole world laughed at him

For more than two months: None of you has been able to prove anything against me. Most important of all I did was give me the ban and the threat that you would sue me for the image of any human laugh, but I had to tell the entire game that you are nothing but sound guns ... ... a laughingstock all over the world ....... I needed to inform the world about you more than that because you wronged me and accused me of falsehood and it has come to return the favor to you.
    Last edited by xxxxxDAFxxxxx; 08-13-2020 at 05:02 AM.

Ciao Daf, i didn't even know u get banned. I was looking for You. There was no reason to ban You I think (I know) .

Waiting for You like other players, regards

Quote Originally Posted by xxarisxx View Post
    Ciao Daf, i didn't even know u get banned. I was looking for You. There was no reason to ban You I think (I know) .

Waiting for You like other players, regards
    Really ?! How do you know?! because he said he did not DDOS the game?! So you will believe him and not US just because he is a friend of you correct?!

AAA... yes i am sorry , we here in TheCrims are all a bunch of crazy people , we get DDOS and we pick a couple of players every year and we ban them for it.

Just a reminder .... every year we have someone attacking our site but THIS IS THE 1st time in history when we actually banned people and those people are the following : DAF , SELKER and NNboy and EwilHunt3r.. even tho I am sure there are many more to ban we are still waiting for the police to do their job which sadly is slow and it might take 4 ever.

That being said the 4 player above are to be banned on sight every time they make an account. Making an account every round to complain wont change what you did ... deal with it !!! And like I told the other guys , FIND a new hobby because this is not a ban that will go away.

And for you all that comment here and take their side , I want you to go back to those days when the site used to go down 3 4 times a day ... IT WAS BECAUSE OF THEM !!! Thank them .. for all nice days you had .. I know I did !!!
    Last edited by eagleking52; 08-13-2020 at 06:03 PM.