Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Hybrid View

Default Idea About Laboratory & Components

You can create an option in which the production of drug components to end instantly for a fee of course!

For the Laboratory a production of minimum / maximum components lasts from 1h - 7h (real time)
    depending on the number of mixed components(65.000.000 components/1 Hour "real time")

So you can make a price in Credits for each working hour(reduced hours) or for instant finish in laboratory
    And if you want you can also create a daily limit (TC day)

I bet this will increase the number of credits spent per round )

Peace and Respect to Everyone
    Last edited by SamirALeX; 08-25-2020 at 06:18 AM.

Hi,

There's already an item giving you that possibility, that being, to overdrive laboratory production. It seems you have money to burn, hmph?
    Enjoy the game with a max of 2k credits per round, no need to get past that. If you want to spend huge money, play Hitman, but that will also go away with the new assault system coming up.

Cheers.
    Survival of the fittest only the strong survive!

Quote Originally Posted by derTigerx View Post
    Hi,

There's already an item giving you that possibility, that being, to overdrive laboratory production. It seems you have money to burn, hmph?
    Enjoy the game with a max of 2k credits per round, no need to get past that. If you want to spend huge money, play Hitman, but that will also go away with the new assault system coming up.

Cheers.

You read my post before come with a reply like that ?

i think you talk about the item with +100% more components in process... that is not offer you nothing about THE TIME Process

my ideea is to reduce the time production

And...... don't tell me how much money to "burn" here.. that is my problem ... my choice.

have a nice day !
    Peace and Respect to Everyone

Hi,

Yes, I did read what you wrote, and what I'm saying is that the game is already pay2win and pay2play a bit too much, and what you're suggesting will only generate more negative feedback from the people that are not so fortunate.

PS: I don't mind how much money you throw at the game, nor does anyone, it is your choice, whether it's healthy or not.

You wanted feedback, you got it, and I'm sure more people share my hindsight. No need to come at me with that attitude, really.

Cheers.
    Survival of the fittest only the strong survive!

Smile

Agree 100% with dertigerx, i wouldn't like to spend more money then we already invest, Vip and creeds for invest's and other things are already enough.
    Last edited by Foxzinhu; 04-06-2021 at 07:00 PM.

Hello all,

I am sorry to say that I have to disagree with this suggestion.

The reason is because you can receive billions of components and produce them easily and this will help you make more money from productions. And even putting a credit price for using such feature, people will complain more about game being pay2win which I never agree with.

Anyway, we do not wish to create limitless bonuses where you get them with credits, so, this idea cannot be acceptable for us.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z

Quote Originally Posted by eagleking52 View Post
    Hello all,

I am sorry to say that I have to disagree with this suggestion.

The reason is because you can receive billions of components and produce them easily and this will help you make more money from productions. And even putting a credit price for using such feature, people will complain more about game being pay2win which I never agree with.

Anyway, we do not wish to create limitless bonuses where you get them with credits, so, this idea cannot be acceptable for us.
    That's it, sensible.