first of all in a argument between 2 parts, there are 2 stories. since you said yours in your thread, normally i should have had the right to say my side of the story (but you closed the thread). so this is my only way to say my side of the story:

lets see the fact in the exact order they happened (it matters ENORMOUSLY the timeline):
- at 15.40 (all hours are my time) i find out in a chat that someone wrote: "Crew spoke in the aris group that would come OIL on the 10th". I start digging. what digging means in my point of view: asking other players if they know something about this. In less then 5 min I hear the same thing from another group conference. Then, at 16.33 i ask turkish players (emre in this case) if he knows anything about this. you can see his kind and polite reply in Beby post.
- at 16.13 I ask Beby straight in his chat about this (so WAY WAY before i spoke with EMRE). the main point to get from here is that i MENTIONED to Beby from where i know about this "lie". i told him that it comes from 2 different sources. since he is not on line, i go later and ask EMRE. Why i went straight for Beby? because i am not the man to spread the word (true or a lie) and what better way ti find out the truth if not straight from source?

Now comes the cherry on the cake. Beby, KNOWING all the facts, posts a thread MISTIFYING the truth. He has a problem with guys who try to spread lies and, what better way then this one? He doesn't say in his post that i told him from begining from where i knew about the "lie". But he decides to show my chat with emre in a way that it looks like i am the one who spreads the lies. I never spread the lie. As soon as i found out about it, i started to ask questions. since i had no answer i went straight to the main guy. how is that spreading lies? in order to spread lies i need to wait 2-3-4 days for the rumour to go around.

that is a text book lie: you know the facts, but you turn and twits the truth to make it look better for your cause.
in your last line you are so angry: "People, there are 2 things I hate the most , 1 to be called corrupt and 2 to feel like I did something that leads to being corrupt". Show me 1 single line where i said you are corrupt or you have done something that leads to corruption. All i did was to present you the facts (again: presenting the facts at the same time that they happened does NOT mean i lie or i spread the lie around. for that it takes days). that's the whole point: i ask the factors implicated in the matter to discover the truth. just so that the lie doesn't go further.
i don't expect anything nice in return for this post.
my Humble request is (after my permanent ban) some apologize to emre (gfbbe). that last edit in your post does not cut it. if i wasn't standing my ground you would have never posted that also.
i wish all players a good game and a good round.
razvan7

P.S.: all timeline are on skype history and both parts have them.
P.P.S: I will post your reply to me to show i was fair and replied to emre before this went tits up: "18:09

beby said it is a lile" (i ment to write the word "lie" - but i didn't change so i won't do the same mistake)