Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Stock market problem!!

Heya !! Today i found out something weird, i went on stock market and tried to buy Booze brothers, it wasn't enough stocks, so I copied and pasted on inputbox, and then it added couple of space characters as well, then I bought of course less shares, and then I tried to buy again and put 999999 as an input, but there wasn't 999999 shares in total there. So it said you cant buy that, but it also spent out my transaction right, so it was 1 more, and I bought nothing and it dropped to 0.

Please fix that.

Hi,

There is nothing to be fixed here. It works like this to combat the players that used macro to steal stocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan View Post
    Hi,

There is nothing to be fixed here. It works like this to combat the players that used macro to steal stocks.
    to combat?? xD what an English xD xD

So what was my fault? Not using macro? .. Weird system for honest players..

And what you saying is ridiculous, cuz what I explained its nothing to do with what you're saying, its completely 2 different subjects, prevent bots is something different than buying stocks and it pops out "you cannot buy" but it also decreases my transactions. WTF ?!

Coming to your subject, I'm a software developer, I can create such bot that you even cant find out if its bot or not, so don't talk about things that you don't know or you don't understand.

And if admins will not step for this, I will not pay and play again for this game, its keeping been more ridiculous.
    Last edited by fitnessthetic; 04-12-2022 at 08:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessthetic View Post
    to combat?? xD what an English xD xD

So what was my fault? Not using macro? .. Weird system for honest players..

And what you saying is ridiculous, cuz what I explained its nothing to do with what you're saying, its completely 2 different subjects, prevent bots is something different than buying stocks and it pops out "you cannot buy" but it also decreases my transactions. WTF ?!

Coming to your subject, I'm a software developer, I can create such bot that you even cant find out if its bot or not, so don't talk about things that you don't know or you don't understand.

And if admins will not step for this, I will not pay and play again for this game, its keeping been more ridiculous.
    You little indian emigrant should learn a little bit of english before you try to make fun of somebody : https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dic...english/combat

Your fault was that you tried to buy(aka using 1 transaction) when there was no stock in the market. Really GOOD SYSTEM THAT MAKES SENSE FOR HONEST PLAYERS.

The fact that you cannot understand how this system prevents bots it really shows that you have no idea about how this game works and..actually you have no idea about how a bot/macro works so YOU are the one that has no understanding about what's happening. Software developer on my ass.

Please create such a bot, it will be a pleasure to see the red message over your profile you little cocky indian.

And just to explain this in case other people are wondering, before there were a lot of players that were using macros to steal stocks, basically they wrote 999999 and they let the macro spam the BUY button all day long. Sooner or later someone would've sold some stocks and the chances of those players(macro users) stealing them with macro were pretty high. So that's why some rounds ago this "workaround" was added in the game, to prevent players from using such macros SINCE THEY ARE LOSING 1 TRANSACTION EVERYTIME THEY FAIL(like this little indian emigrant just did, admins please step for this or he wont spend his sweets money anymore in this game ).

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan View Post
    You little indian emigrant should learn a little bit of english before you try to make fun of somebody : https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dic...english/combat

Your fault was that you tried to buy(aka using 1 transaction) when there was no stock in the market. Really GOOD SYSTEM THAT MAKES SENSE FOR HONEST PLAYERS.

The fact that you cannot understand how this system prevents bots it really shows that you have no idea about how this game works and..actually you have no idea about how a bot/macro works so YOU are the one that has no understanding about what's happening. Software developer on my ass.

Please create such a bot, it will be a pleasure to see the red message over your profile you little cocky indian.

And just to explain this in case other people are wondering, before there were a lot of players that were using macros to steal stocks, basically they wrote 999999 and they let the macro spam the BUY button all day long. Sooner or later someone would've sold some stocks and the chances of those players(macro users) stealing them with macro were pretty high. So that's why some rounds ago this "workaround" was added in the game, to prevent players from using such macros SINCE THEY ARE LOSING 1 TRANSACTION EVERYTIME THEY FAIL(like this little indian emigrant just did, admins please step for this or he wont spend his sweets money anymore in this game ).
    Just to point out a macro-view of this, you are talking about a clicker, auto-clicker all day long (8h long per say).
    A must smart bot would simply check the amount box and set click buy when it shows at least the desire amount, people had that for drug dealers years end.
    I don't doubt they still using to buy stocks, even tho there are more and more there, so taking control of it isn't a challenge anymore.

Btw, did you know people also use the macro for auctions? haha just set bet+0.1 and let the bot buyout people every last second, won't be that hard.
    TC overall is a simple game to bot, macro, etc. Just won't be as easy to not get caught, cya.

Also, Bogdan chill the **** out dude, I suggest you edit your reply, at least from the offensive point of view, Jesus Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by VASCO View Post
    Just to point out a macro-view of this, you are talking about a clicker, auto-clicker all day long (8h long per say).
    A must smart bot would simply check the amount box and set click buy when it shows at least the desire amount, people had that for drug dealers years end.
    I don't doubt they still using to buy stocks, even tho there are more and more there, so taking control of it isn't a challenge anymore.

Btw, did you know people also use the macro for auctions? haha just set bet+0.1 and let the bot buyout people every last second, won't be that hard.
    TC overall is a simple game to bot, macro, etc. Just won't be as easy to not get caught, cya.

Also, Bogdan chill the **** out dude, I suggest you edit your reply, at least from the offensive point of view, Jesus Christ.
    Yes, this fix was created to combat the macro users. Of course there can be also users with smarter things, but that's way harder to create and also to catch... and with the old stock market you didn't even need a smart bot since the macro was doing the job more than enough and a lot of players used it.

And no, I am not gonna chill out since I tried to answer to this thread in order to help him with his question, but he tried(for no reason) to make fun of me. Like what the actual ****, he gets aggressive for no reason with his answer and he also claims he's an english guy living in UK but he has no idea what "to combat" means lmao.

I love when forum get's all " OLD TIMES " .

There is nothing wrong with the transaction system, I am still baffled that someone would try to buy X quantity of something when it is clear that said X quantity is 0 ... I am still trying to understand how that works.

That being said I will tell our dev to put a side note on that page to let people know that for each failed transaction you will lose one transaction.
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 04-13-2022 at 10:50 AM.

First of all im not an Indian, and you even cant write that "immigrant" word correctly. Second of all , you cant use in such sentence "combat" word, well you can, but it means that you don't know English at all.

Yea you're right, I'm not software developer I was confused. Im a software engineer. And now shut up and enjoy your ban for cussing and being discriminative.

"Immigrant" and "Emigrant" are 2 different words. It's true, with a similar meaning but there are 2 words there so why did you assume that I wanted to write "immigrant" and I wrote it wrong? Do we lack some basic english here? Hmm...

Also please explain to me why I cannot use the VERB "to combat" in such a sentence. It means "to take action to reduce or prevent" the players that were using macro..so what's wrong here Mr. English professor?

Ah and by the way, I cannot see how what I have just wrote translates into a "cussing" action. Also, it's a "criminal" game so get used to see some bad words over here Mr. software engineer. If you don't like it, you can go back to your Pokemon save.

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessthetic View Post
    Heya !! Today i found out something weird, i went on stock market and tried to buy Booze brothers, it wasn't enough stocks, so I copied and pasted on inputbox, and then it added couple of space characters as well, then I bought of course less shares, and then I tried to buy again and put 999999 as an input, but there wasn't 999999 shares in total there. So it said you cant buy that, but it also spent out my transaction right, so it was 1 more, and I bought nothing and it dropped to 0.

Please fix that.
    Hello,

This system is same as old drug dealer system. We say all transactions will cost you 1 transaction option.

So, either it is successful or not, it does not matter. You will lose 1 transaction.

This is how the game is created, and you need to adapt this system.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z