Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Threaded View

Default Ideas/suggestions for round 123!

Hi there!

First of all, I want welcome everyone here to share their point of views and/or ideas and complaints for the upcoming round 123!

As you all well know (I guess), there will be a possibility to own a secondary account if you get the VIP Package, so I would like to start from here first:

Q: What advantage is there for us, owning a secondary account?
    - My suggestion is: To make it possible to hit your secondary accounts for stats only, but if you kill it, the kill wouldn't count as this could compromise the alley missions that acctually requires kills. I think since the only way to escape somebody you'll meet in rave it's gonna be either to OD or... well, just OD! So here the unwanted loss of stats problem kicks in not only from macros, but from the players who don't use macros too. This way, couple of hits to your secondary account could boost up a little of the lost stats from your main account for the day... I think.

Q: How many times per TC day we could attack our secondary accounts?
    - Suggestion: As not to abuse your secondary account for milking purposes only, it should remain 2 hits per TC day for every profession, even if you are a hitman (not necessary).

Q: Can secondary account donate to GANG?
    - Suggestion: Ofcourse we should be allowed to donate with our secondary accounts to upgarde gangs, since nobody with their main accounts would want to donate more than 10,8kkk (since more than that it's a waste of money, obviously). Also, since it is a SECONDARY account it shouldn't waste the trust slot of the gang. So, to make things more clear - you could donate straight away without a need to get a trust. But as not to abuse "VIP = GANG UPGRADES", the donation possibility with your secondary account should start from TC DAY 10 (just like special items, for the very same "too-much-of-the-advantage" reason.)

ALSO concerning the number of raves you can actually own, I think 5 is a perfect balance for everyone. Think about it:

If you want to hunt in order to pass the alley missions that you would need to kill somebody - the more raves everyone will have, the less chance to meet somebody. Especially for those, who prefer to hunt kills in their own raves with a "king-of-my-own-rave-tactic".

Besides, I think raves is a very tricky thing to improve for everyone - since more raves limit would makes robbers happy and and hitmans very upset, also, the same result would be other way around with the less raves limit - hitmans overhelmed and robbers "quitting-this-shit-game". So yeah, I think 5 raves is okay for everyone.

I think that should be enough to get going on this very topic concerning the secondary account. So I hope all those who prefer to complain to their own friends and have a discussion between themselves would participate here too. Since it might make big difference on the upcoming round 123, so let's make our ideas heard loud and clear.

best regards,
    LaptopGangster
    Last edited by LaptopGangster; 11-08-2020 at 10:03 PM.