Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Exclamation Mudança Barra HP

Once again, they are congratulating, they managed to create something that I cannot imagine being worse than ga not giving stats. The worst thing is to know that the idea came from a Brazilian, look you deserved an award. I know that the game needs to raise money, but this new change was horrible, in 1 hour of game I had already spent the miserable 15 transfusion items, it is not possible for anyone to do tests and the worst if they let this go on ... there should be a way to request the return of the vip, because that's what I wanted at that moment.

Hello ManigoldBR,

The idea was not from a player. Since we cannot block all the botters and unfortunately, some of them may have something we cannot catch, we are forced to change assault system.

When we consider all these, HP feature is very very useful and I really like the idea of losing an assault against a person who does not hunt.

But, since we cannot stop them cheating, we try to break their passoin to cheat on game firstly. Then, we do our best to catch them with our team and our tools.

You can think that, game makes a lot of money which is unfortunately not true, due to taxes and fees that we have to pay for payment systems and also for other expenses.

We already made many announcements and explanations on forum and we have given a change to players to test it on beta. Even though all these opportunities you have, if you still bought vip and played the game, that is all your decision.

In this case, as we already posted on our old posts, refund is not possible for such cases.
    Sorry to disappoint you about all.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z

Quote Originally Posted by ManigoldBR View Post
    Once again, they are congratulating, they managed to create something that I cannot imagine being worse than ga not giving stats. The worst thing is to know that the idea came from a Brazilian, look you deserved an award. I know that the game needs to raise money, but this new change was horrible, in 1 hour of game I had already spent the miserable 15 transfusion items, it is not possible for anyone to do tests and the worst if they let this go on ... there should be a way to request the return of the vip, because that's what I wanted at that moment.

you managed to say so many " interesting " things here it actually made me laugh a little bit ....
    Let me guess you are part of Almi's team and you want milk back no ?! well guess what ... 90 % of the players do not !! wink , wink ... so cry me or them a river ...

Now regarding the HP BAR , based on what you wrote here it is clear to me that you did not take the time to check the video I made nor did you read the post on forum so that you can understand why we made it...
    But yes I agree with you the HP BAR is there so that this round we can make as much money as EA sports made last year .. It will help, we already passed RIOT GAMEs and we are just day 10 TC .. **** ..

What I find it funny is that nobody winning vs a hitman that had like 4 times more power complains ..very very strange ...

PS : creating a web app requires changes ... the game is free play if you want if not have a good day and STAY SAFE ....
    PS 2 : I wonder who is the BR guy you hate on so much .. poor guy