Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Gang wars

Cool Gang wars

To know for all players and developers:

Gang wars...we tried to challenge gang , I send ofcourse invite for fight, waiting some time for accepting.
    Another gang didn't accept and nothing happend. Not even +10 gg poitns.

I understand that You are preparing this for future but for this round this event brings nothing.

Thank You , hope I help some players if they doesn't know how it works

Edit:
    Is working

Zostałeś zaatakowany przez frajerów z gangu ******, żaden z nich nie przeżył... Cel napadu to xxarisxx.
    Zmiana Twoich punktów gangu: 687
    Punkty gangu: 7571

Twoje staty zmieniły się
    0 siła
    0 wytrzymałość
    0 inteligencja
    0 charyzma
    Last edited by xxarisxx; 11-21-2020 at 08:06 PM.

Hello xxarisxx,

Appreciate your report and explanation.

When the other gang does not accept challenge, 200.000 points are added to the gang itself as Assault Points.

So, players do not receive points. It is gang.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z

Thanks. Just maybe more 2 things about this .
    You know that 200.000 poitns it's like now 2 tickets for team for iluminati so maybe You can balance this for next rounds maybe for some % from gang points.
    And second: what if gang A will decide to make fight like 15-20 minutes before day end ( when You don't have time to respond)
    Also need to check this next time.

Good luck TC team and keep in touch

Hi Eagleking52.

Can you please be so kind and explain to us who does this work: in order to participate in gang wars your gang needs lvl 6 on assault strategy (and at least 6 trust members). Therefore, if you don't have the upgrade and if you want to challenge anyone, you get a red message which says something like you don't meet the necessary requirements. Knowing that I don't have power to win gang wars, I intentionally keep the assault upgrade under level 6 but I still get challenges from other gangs (not 1 but at least 3). How is it possible?

regards,
    razvan7

Quote Originally Posted by razvan7 View Post
    Hi Eagleking52.

Can you please be so kind and explain to us who does this work: in order to participate in gang wars your gang needs lvl 6 on assault strategy (and at least 6 trust members). Therefore, if you don't have the upgrade and if you want to challenge anyone, you get a red message which says something like you don't meet the necessary requirements. Knowing that I don't have power to win gang wars, I intentionally keep the assault upgrade under level 6 but I still get challenges from other gangs (not 1 but at least 3). How is it possible?

regards,
    razvan7
    Hello razvan,

To be honest, we have tested this many many times and it did not work.

But still, Can you please share gang name and player ID, so that we can check?
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by xxarisxx View Post
    Thanks. Just maybe more 2 things about this .
    You know that 200.000 poitns it's like now 2 tickets for team for iluminati so maybe You can balance this for next rounds maybe for some % from gang points.
    And second: what if gang A will decide to make fight like 15-20 minutes before day end ( when You don't have time to respond)
    Also need to check this next time.

Good luck TC team and keep in touch
    Hello xxarisxx,

Well, you made a good question,

About gang points received from non accepted challenges, yes. We will how this will make an impact on top gang. And we can improve.

For making a challenge on the last 15-20 minutes, I will check this with developper whether they blocked or not.
    But in my opinion, it must expire once the event expires.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]