Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Suggestion: Revenge button

My suggestion is to have a 'revenge' button on the bottom of an attack report for when you get killed. So for example if a hitman killed me I could press the 'revenge' button for say 10 credits and it would send a virtual hitman after who ever killed me and would kill them. I'm guessing this resulting in any stat change would throw out the balance of the game so it would purely be there for the satisfaction of causing whoever killed you to be mildly inconvenienced by being sent to hospital.

Hello djessuk,

Thank you for your messagte,

Well, that would be very annoying for hunters since they have enough power to kill you but after they get killed with this function. And they have no control over it.

I mean, you cannot buy such thing to revenge your killer. That would not be fair and acceptable.

This is why, I cannot agree with you and we have to consider everyone when making such changes, not only victims.

I do appreciate your feedbacks and suggestions, I hope to receive more.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z

Quote Originally Posted by eagleking52 View Post
    Hello djessuk,

Thank you for your messagte,

Well, that would be very annoying for hunters since they have enough power to kill you but after they get killed with this function. And they have no control over it.

I mean, you cannot buy such thing to revenge your killer. That would not be fair and acceptable.

This is why, I cannot agree with you and we have to consider everyone when making such changes, not only victims.

I do appreciate your feedbacks and suggestions, I hope to receive more.
    This could take place with creds if we could revenge the player, while losing, activating items+weapons or calling GA, even if you only win gang points (no stats).

It could help killing/hurting the hitman (losing HP points).
    And also, this ideia should apply even better against batters or account sharing, since they brainless hunt when stronger than anyone else. What do you think eagle?