Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Lightbulb Auctions suggestion

VERSION EN

Good afternoon people.

I would like to suggest some ideals to try to reduce the impact of the teams with the increase of prices in the auctions, because I do not think it is fair for a small portion of players to affect the experience of everything else.

I don't know, if what I am going to suggest will be easy or difficult to implement, but I believe it is of great value, in order to try to restrict players from over-billing auction prices.

1- Each profession account has its daily amounts of participation in the auctions, I suggest that each bid made is reduced with victory or defeat in the auction. (nowadays, when you are beaten at the auction, you recover the amount you lost)

Ex .: Pimp Account, can participate in 15 auctions per day, this account made a bid on 1 batch of heroin components, if he wins this auction the daily times will be reduced by 1, changing to 14, in case of defeat to initial amount will also go to 14.

2. Today there was an increase from 25 to 30 auctions per drug, which did not affect teams that want to increase IDBs much, before you need 5 accounts to close, now you need 6. Effect 0, I would like to suggest, if it was possible, to increase this quantity of auctions to 50/100/200 .. .. the bigger the better.

3. Put a limit on bids, I believe that 1% is reasonable and any novice or experienced player will be able to participate and take it.

Ex. Initial bid 30, if the player wants to increase this bid, the maximum he would place would be 1% of the initial bid.

In this case, going from 30 to 33.

4. This one I suggest linking to item 1. Place all professions with a base number of quantities per auction per day, and add the quantities according to the vip package you have.

Vip 1 - + 5 Participations
    Vip 2 - + 10 Participations
    Vip 3 - + 15 Participations

Professions;
    Dealer - Base: 10
    Businessman - Base: 5
    Pimp - Base: 5
    Broker - Base: 5
    Robber - Base: 5
    Killer - Base: 5

Ex: 1 dealer account with VIP 1, you will be entitled to participate 15 times in the auction [(Base) 10 + 5 (VIP 1)] = 15.

And so on.

I think if it makes sense to you, implementing all the points, it will help the teams a lot not to manipulate the game.

And if these points are implemented, they will have to look at% of the Dealer's bonus, as he will become extremely OP, so a% that is balanced will have to be tested.

VERSION PT

Boa tarde, Pessoal.

Gostaria de sugerir algumas ideais para tentar diminuir o impacto das equipes com o aumento dos preços nos leilões, pois não acho justo uma pequena parcela de jogadores afetarem a experiência de todo o restante.

Não sei, se o que vou sugerir será fácil ou dificil de implementar, mas acredito que seja de grande valia, para tentarmos restringir os jogadores de super faturar os preços dos leilões.

1- Cada conta profissão tem as suas quantidades diárias de participação nos leilões, sugiro que cada lance feito seja reduzido com vitória ou derrota no leilão. (hoje em dia, quando você é derrotado no leilão, você recupera a quantidade que perdeu)

Ex.: Conta Cafetão, pode participar de 15 leilões por dia, essa conta fez um lance em 1 lote de componentes de heroína, se ele ganhar esse leilão as vezes diárias vão ser reduzidas em 1, passando para 14, em caso de derrota a quantidade inicial também passará pra 14.

2. Hoje foi feito um aumento de 25 para 30 leilões por droga, o que não afetou muito as equipes que querem aumentar as BIDs, antes para fechar você precisa de 5 contas, agora precisa de 6. Efeito 0, gostaria de sugerir, se fosse possivel, aumentar essa quantidade de leiloes pra 50/100/200.. .. quanto maior melhor.

3. Colocar limite nas bids, acredito que 1% seja razoavel e qualquer jogador novato ou experiente irá conseguir participar e pegar.

Ex. Bid inicial 30, o jogador caso queira aumentar essa bid, o maximo que colocaria seria 1% do lance inicial.

Nesse caso, passando de 30 para 33.

4. Essa eu sugiro vincular ao item 1. Colocar todas as profissões com um numero base de quantidades por leilão por dia, e adicionar as quantidades de acordo com o pacote vip que tem.

Vip 1 - + 5 Participações
    Vip 2 - + 10 Participações
    Vip 3 - + 15 Participações

Profissões;
    Traficante - Base: 10
    Empresario - Base: 5
    Cafetão - Base: 5
    Corretor - Base: 5
    Ladrão - Base: 5
    Assassino - Base: 5

Ex: 1 conta traficante com Vip 1, terá direito a participar de 15 vezes no leilão [ (Base) 10 + 5 (Vip 1) ] = 15.

E por ai vai.

Acho que se pra vocês fizerem sentido, implementar todos os pontos, irá ajudar muito as equipes não manipularem o jogo.

E caso esses pontos forem implementados, terão que olhar % de bonus do Traficante, pois ele se tornara extremamente OP, então terá que ser testado uma % que fique balanceado.

Hello X2KK,

I do appreciate your explanations and suggestions.

In my opinion, I did not find it suitable for the game but of course, I did like some ideas as well.

In order to decide about all of them, I will share your suggestions with our planning team and we will see what they think.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z