Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Hybrid View

Default Gang donations vs trust memberships.

Hi. Solve my problem Please ... so ...

I had to leave gang to donate ( wanted to finish quest ) to reach higher lvl because after I joined new gang - gang uprades were done.

I left my gang -> create my own gang -> donate -> leave -> go back to gang.

During game I had to do it twice because there is another donation while reach 12 lvl.

The thing is. I joined back the same gang. My accountant does not have any free memberships left. I cannot take adventages from training buildings and many others.

* Can You let donations even when uprgrades are done ?
    * Or just don't steal trust membership when You joining the same gang back.

Please think about it because playing to the end of the round becomes pointless.

Hello icu,

This is a strategy game. And this is a feauture for you to make strategy.

There are level requirements and you are able to see all on game guide for each profession.

You could check and you could make all donations at once and you could keep your trust on your gang.
    OR, you could have planned it earlier and you could have donated onto your gang before all upgrades are full.

So, as a conclusion, you need to make your plan related to these conditions.

And I agree with you. Game becomes pointless if you waste your 4 trusted membership earlier without completing all donation requirements. But we cannot change this limit unfortunately.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z

Quote Originally Posted by eagleking52 View Post

And I agree with you. Game becomes pointless if you waste your 4 trusted membership earlier without completing all donation requirements. But we cannot change this limit unfortunately.

Thank You for reply,

Many newcomers don't even know about donation limit. For example, I joined the gang which had max upgrades. I could choose not to join them ( play alone ) ( or look for another gang ). There is quite big players rotation of middle lvl gangs. As a result You have to think about it before starting round and collect your gang members. My feelings about this game are not the same as yours. I have to admit that I had a really long brake of playing, anyway game is friendly only for long term users.

Regarding of these all things, I suggest just to let every gang members to donate - even when the buildings are done. Money could dissapear but it will improve this element.

Hello Icu,

I had created more options for the ones who are having issues about trusted membership. But, unfortunately they are not accepted.

Problem here, gangs are very important to take profit. And even by deleting and creating new gang by losing trusted membership right, this can even give you some advantages.

So, we cannot allow people to get limitless trusted membership. And unfortunately, some learn the game and such features hard way, and some learn them easy way. I am sorry about that but this is the game.

You need to make your plans better and better every round.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z

Why that? The game has become useless to me. Day 50, I am unable to upgrade to level 10 because of this limitation.
    The game guide does not contain this information.
    This account can have a maximum of 4 trusted gangs per round.
    Any solution for that?

Porque isso? O jogo se tornou inútil pra mim. Dia 50, não consigo upar para o nível 10 porque desta limitação.
    No guia do jogo não consta essa informação.
    Esta conta pode ter no máximo 4 gangues confiáveis ​​por rodada
    Alguma solução para isso?