Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Lightbulb Prize pool, VIP and better competition

There are winners, there are losers. It’s simple. We just play to win and no one wants to be a loser. That’s the point of the game – win.
    I have a suggestion to make for better balanced prize pool and better player competition among top players and top round characters. Let me explain.

Let’s take a scenario, IF this game every new round makes approximately 2000 Eur. (usually or about the same every round they make)
    Firstly, we split amount you earn on server cost and not the prizes. If there are no TheCrims, there are no winners – only losers.
    1. Server cost + work fee/time fee for dev’s (let’s say it’s avg. 600 Euros)

We have 1400 Euros of prizes left for players. Here’s the fun part.

Top 5 GAME WINNERS.
    #1. 300 Eur or creds
    #2. 150 Eur or creds.
    #3,4,5 – Creds.

At this moment, the prize pool for #1 winner is too big and it can be balanced by distributing the whole prize pool.

Top 5 KILLER WINNERS.
    #1. 150 Eur + creds
    #2. 75 Eur + creds
    #3,4,5 – Creds.

Killers get chunk of prize pool AND some credits.

TOP 7 BEST CHARACTER WINNERS.
    Permanent credits. 125 (3euros)

Top role round players (not for country specific) gets 125 permanent credits, which is approx. 3euros in cash. Total: 21 Euros pool.

Once the game hits day 100 it get’s.. boring. You know you are not going to finish in TOP5, you just quit till the next round. Once there is some prize included for top characters in the game, I do think it may increase competitiveness and diversity for playing different roles or finishing the game strong till the day 120.

TEMP VIP

New VIP purchasable with PERMANENT creds only (It’s the same as VIP1, but only lasts for 7 REAL days)
    Price: 125 Credits.

Since there are many new and free players who does play the game and don’t want or can’t afford VIP, will increase competitiveness to win and it may be consideration stage for buying monthly VIP later on, since they can see VIP benefits. And trust me, they are worthy.

I'ts just an idea how it can be made. And oh
    Still 704 Euros left in the pool.

TL;DR:
    Balance money prize pool for TOP5 winners and add TOP5 Killers prize pool, combine that with adding TOP7 role players in the round with CRED prizes and introducing TEMP VIP which is buyable with 125creds and lasts for 7days, benefit wise as VIP1.

How can you detect if a player is new or not? everybody can make a new account just to play with a basically free VIP.

In my opinion, 15 euro it's not a lot and everyone affords it in 2021. Obviously, a new player might not buy it since he has no idea about the game, but he can play without vip or with vip 1 and decide if he wants the upgrade next rr or later that rr. Also, as I said, you cannot know if that account is a new player or an old player which creates an account just to get free vip.

Quote Originally Posted by yoCatJam View Post
    How can you detect if a player is new or not? everybody can make a new account just to play with a basically free VIP.

In my opinion, 15 euro it's not a lot and everyone affords it in 2021. Obviously, a new player might not buy it since he has no idea about the game, but he can play without vip or with vip 1 and decide if he wants the upgrade next rr or later that rr. Also, as I said, you cannot know if that account is a new player or an old player which creates an account just to get free vip.
    Only the best characters in round, which is 7 gets 125creds. Free players gets a chance to WIN 125creds by being the best character. Temp VIP is buyable with PERMANENT 125creds, amount of creds that you can't buy from crims, unless you buy it from players and it's not worth. You rather buy VIP1 for 5euros. Get it?

Hi there.....

Well ... I think I can make a clip on youtube and explain for an hour what we have this system ....
    Let me tell you that in order to keep the game you need MUCH MORE than 2000 euros ... depending on the round and how many people play ... I mean just the bloody DDOS and pusher goes into almost 700 depending on the round.

But well that is our problem and not yours ...

Almost every 2 rounds I think we are giving free VIP3 to top 1 10 ... and I know it is not a lot but it gives you the chance to at least basically play for something or reduce the amount of money you spend. I have to say I forgot to add a prize for TOP KILLS for this round but I will do that on MONDAY .. and it will probably include a VIP pack as well. ( I will not give money anymore since many of the winners there were found to be CHEATERS , and I do not like that ).

Giving VIP, even a temporary one to new accounts IS and will always be a really bad idea .. people are already abusing some features with new accounts ( we will stop that starting next round ) so giving them the chance to abuse even more is not a good idea.

I do agree we should maybe give something for top professions but we already have badges I think for that, ... so if you have any ideas it would be cool.

I have to remind you that this is a business ... so I mean If we let's say make 2000 euros / round I will not give you 700 euros from those 2000 ... 700 euros is more than some people make per month working 8 h a day.

I actually think TC is the only browser game where If you know what you are doing you can actually win half a salary by playing 2 3 h a day .... which in my opinion is MENTAL. But that is just me of course ..

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Hi there.....

Well ... I think I can make a clip on youtube and explain for an hour what we have this system ....
    Let me tell you that in order to keep the game you need MUCH MORE than 2000 euros ... depending on the round and how many people play ... I mean just the bloody DDOS and pusher goes into almost 700 depending on the round.

Almost every 2 rounds I think we are giving free VIP3 to top 1 10 ... and I know it is not a lot but it gives you the chance to at least basically play for something or reduce the amount of money you spend. I have to say I forgot to add a prize for TOP KILLS for this round but I will do that on MONDAY .. and it will probably include a VIP pack as well. ( I will not give money anymore since many of the winners there were found to be CHEATERS , and I do not like that ).

Giving VIP, even a temporary one to new accounts IS and will always be a really bad idea .. people are already abusing some features with new accounts ( we will stop that starting next round ) so giving them the chance to abuse even more is not a good idea.

I do agree we should maybe give something for top professions but we already have badges I think for that, ... so if you have any ideas it would be cool.

I have to remind you that this is a business ... so I mean If we let's say make 2000 euros / round I will not give you 700 euros from those 2000 ... 700 euros is more than some people make per month working 8 h a day.

I actually think TC is the only browser game where If you know what you are doing you can actually win half a salary by playing 2 3 h a day .... which in my opinion is MENTAL. But that is just me of course ..
    ------------
    Let me tell you that in order to keep the game you need MUCH MORE than 2000 euros ... depending on the round and how many people play ...
    2000 euros was for reference. The whole prize pot numbers is for reference.

I mean just the bloody DDOS and pusher goes into almost 700 depending on the round.
    No one is complaining or bashing you for DDOS or cheaters, where is money, there is always cheating involved.

My idea is not to give FREE VIP TO NEW ACCOUNTS. Idea is to have TEMPORARY VIP, which is buyable with PERMANENT (not the ones you get in the game for missions) 125creds, you can WIN those IF YOU ARE THE BEST CHARACTER IN THE GAME ROUND. The whole "125creds" is a number for reference. It can be 300, 1000 or 10000, it's up to you.

No one is asking to give me or us 700 euro. It's all about balanced prize distribution.

The whole idea of this post is BETTER PRIZE POT DISTRIBUTION for ALL TOP PLAYERS to INCREASE COMPETITIVNESS till the end round. Why to give 400Euros for top1 when you can distribute 400euros to other classes, ranks or other prizes.

Example: GAME ROUND PRIZE POT 400 EURO.
    #1 200
    #2 100
    #3 Creds

Killers:
    #1 75+creds
    #2 25+creds
    #3 creds

Top killers will have the following prize

Top 1 Vip3 pack and 8000 credits
    Top 2 Vip3 pack and 6000 credits
    Top 3 Vip3 pack and 3000 credits
    Top 4 VIP3 pack and 2000 credits
    Top 5 VIP3 pack and 1000 credits

I will not give money here because as I said before, I honestly dislike the fact that many of the winners here were banned at least once for RULE 5 .. and well they will always be at the center of many complaints.

Regarding the money distribution for TOP International, if we are lucky enough to increase the numbers of VIP packs we sell per round, the prizes will change 100 % but for the moment this is what it is.
    Probably we will keep adding a VIP 3 pack every 2 rounds ...