Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Bots!

Default Bots!

We all realized that the bot problem affects the game, in my opinion or you agree or you can't solve the bot problem, so could you make nightclubs with passwords to enter or with some kind of restriction ? unfortunately the game is for those best bot ...

Another issue, when a player enters the same nightclub as you, the exit button moves up or down, making it even more difficult to exit, especially against bots, making it impossible to escape them..

I speak for myself and for several players .... if you intend to improve the game, please solve this problem!

yes this is the shittiest issue you guys need to resolve this quickly before all normal players stop playing

Hello All,

If you claim that there are assault bots on game, also there are bot for escaping as well.

So, we change assault box and exit buttons to stop botters.

We do work as abuse team to find or catch these botters but people you think they are bot, their logs show that they are legit players. There are not any bot proofs on their logs.

In that case, we are not able to take any action for their accounts.

We are sorry for any inconvenience.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z

Quote Originally Posted by eagleking52 View Post
    Hello All,

If you claim that there are assault bots on game, also there are bot for escaping as well.

So, we change assault box and exit buttons to stop botters.

We do work as abuse team to find or catch these botters but people you think they are bot, their logs show that they are legit players. There are not any bot proofs on their logs.

In that case, we are not able to take any action for their accounts.

We are sorry for any inconvenience.
    yeah, but the exit button moving to the bottom really is helpfull? cause i was just focused on robberi, so i used the drugs and clicked leave and go to the robber section, but when i "clicked" the leave button, someone enterred in the rave and i didnt see so fast, like 1 second, and so i got assaulted.

This really sucks, why have the exit button needs do leave? if my computer is not that great and lags, also sucks, cause someone enter and than i need to move the mouse to the new position of leave button.
    I understand about LEAVE BUTTON STARTS at random position, but not going to the bottom when someone enters in nightclub. This sucks...

Hello Explosive,

If you want to make life easier for other professions except Hitmans, why dont we just remove hitman and assault system?

This game is a whole game with its all features. If I change place of assault box and if I make life harder for hunters, I also have to stand fair against them. Also, as I said, stable exit button is easy to set a bot. So, we have to make life harder for botters as well.

Sorry, but, you need to train yourself to escape faster unfortunately.

We cannot change game related to your computer. Because, there might be people who can have worse computers than you. So what? Shall we change it for him? Then what? We will have a game processing as a turtle.

Everything is improving in the life. Unfortunately, our game cannot even be considered the fastest one considering the lags.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]

Default outside of the topic, but deserved answer

Quote Originally Posted by eagleking52 View Post
    Hello Explosive,

If you want to make life easier for other professions except Hitmans, why dont we just remove hitman and assault system?

This game is a whole game with its all features. If I change place of assault box and if I make life harder for hunters, I also have to stand fair against them. Also, as I said, stable exit button is easy to set a bot. So, we have to make life harder for botters as well.

Sorry, but, you need to train yourself to escape faster unfortunately.

We cannot change game related to your computer. Because, there might be people who can have worse computers than you. So what? Shall we change it for him? Then what? We will have a game processing as a turtle.

Everything is improving in the life. Unfortunately, our game cannot even be considered the fastest one considering the lags.

your last line made my day Eagle: "considering the lags". until this very moment, if anyone even DARED to say that there are lags, Beby would have jumped up in the air about 5 m. "there is no lags" he used to say, or: "we have the best servers", or, "where do you see lags?". He would have said anything except acknowledge the truth from each player: there is lags. Now that a similar position as Beby's admitted in written the truth, i don't mind what happens next.
    i wish you all a good day
    razvan7

Quote Originally Posted by razvan7 View Post
    your last line made my day Eagle: "considering the lags". until this very moment, if anyone even DARED to say that there are lags, Beby would have jumped up in the air about 5 m. "there is no lags" he used to say, or: "we have the best servers", or, "where do you see lags?". He would have said anything except acknowledge the truth from each player: there is lags. Now that a similar position as Beby's admitted in written the truth, i don't mind what happens next.
    razvan7
    Razvan i have to say , it has been long since I've wrote here but for you always a pleasure .... THIS IS THE INTERNET THERE IS ALWAYS LAG ... ALWAYS .. IF COMPANIES THAT MAKE BILLIONS EVERY YEAR HAVE LAG IN THEIR OWN GAME WE WILL AS WELL ..

I am using capslock because in this way maybe you will be able to actually READ WHAT I AM WRITTING and understand it .. , I can write it in your native tongue if you want ,because I doubt I VE EVER SAID WE DO NOT HAVE LAG IN THE GAME !!!!

Starting this round we had a major issue since we reduced the nr of servers , after complaints , FROM ROJON i again went up to the previous number. Since that day , I've received 0 complaints ... Point to be noted here ... the fact some countries have better net than others it is not MY FAULT nor can I use 50 servers just cause you have low speed connection or a BAD PC ... Our servers scale .. therefore if the system understands there is no traffic it will reduce the number of servers needed. Nor can I GUESS that you have lag ... SEND TICKETS !!

Now to go back to something that is relevant . BOTS ! There is not much we can do , we change our system to get them and they change the macro or the bot .. is quite is. It has been like this for years ... this is not easy.
    I've been saying this for 6 years now and I have to it is quite tiring even though I understand the frustration players that do not use bots/macros feel.

Quote Originally Posted by razvan7 View Post
    razvan7
    Hello razvan7,

Firstly, every browser game can have lags, no one here told you that we never have lags. So, lets pass your claims here.

Mentioning a name and trying to offend someone because of your hatred or personal problems, and trying to find a chance to do that, it is not appropriate at all.

Of course, when you report lag for some time, we check the game and everything is smoothly working and we have enough servers for online players. So, we will ofcourse reply you as "We dont have lags, it is on your side." If you understand it as our servers and our game is perfect and never has lag. That is your problem which we do not care.

So, before you come here complaining like this, you need to learn to make a proper report on such things. I write on discord, on game, or on squares all the time, If you face any lag or delay, please contact crews or contact me. So, we can check, if this can be related to us or our servers, we can fix it as soon as possible.

But what happened? Almost last 2 week, no one complained about lags, or there was no report of game being laggy.

So what? Are you the only one having lag? Do you think it is our fault when all others play without any problem?

I can sincerely advise you to open your mind and think wisely first. Then, leave your personal problems away. Because you are not going forward that way.

I read your post here and you know what? There is nothing to improve something there. Only personal thoughts, claims and most of them are 100% useless.

In conclusion, since you have that much hatred, disappointment or whatever you call it, you are please free to leave the game because I see no point of taking your posts/words in consideration.

I wish you a good day and life as well.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]