Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Tattoo System

Lightbulb Tattoo System

Would be very cool to have a Tattoo System, i mean, you could buy a Tattoo, then it would give you bonuses, as for example:
    - Increase your Respect in 10%
    - Increase your Fight Power in 5%

I don't know, we should do a brainstorming to have more ideas about them.

Also, we know that in Real Life theres alot of Criminal Tattoos, from Russians Mobs, Cartels and Gangs such as MS-13, and those Nazi Scums.

My idea is get these Tattoos and make it buyable in game to get buffs, from time to time, you maybe, must "re-touch" them, or they should be unique items dropped randomly in dice games.

I know that some people would say, why Tattos should give you bonuses? Well, we know that "in Streets" Tattos are symbols of respect between gangsters, in Brazil for example, we have the "Joker Tattoo", the criminal that have it means that he's a "Cop Killer", so, imho, this one, should give you bonuses of "Evading Jail", or idk.
    Last edited by knoxv111le; 07-23-2021 at 06:24 PM.

Hello knoxv111le,

That is very strange suggestion. Well, tattoos wouldnot give such bonuses maybe. But, we can still make some developments related to these options.

I will also think about it but also, can you please try to prepare a document (word maybe), so that we can see details.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z