Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Threaded View

Default Ideas and Improvements (Bebynho20+eagleking52) your attention plz

Hello there dear reader,

I am an old player of this game 14+ years, however my current account been here for almost 9 years. I got back to playing the game last round after a break since round 100.
    I like the new system and the changes done to the game, however by playing this round i felt like i needed to make this post to help improve the game to the best of ability.
    Note: i will be making head titles to the category that my suggestion fall under to make it easier to understand.

Credits:

- I think the price of credits is too high for certain countries comparing to other countries.
    - I think the amount of credits should be increased 50% more on each one the exist currently.
    - adding 2 more packages for credits one gives 2500 credits and the other gives 4000 credits and that the player can buy it for a good price through paypal. I personally bought with more than 100 dollars round 129 and i felt like i was losing money with no good offer, so i do think more packages and fair prices will make this game profit more.

Vip:

- the vip packages prices i think should be re-evaluated.
    - the 48 hours limit between each vip should be removed and here is why: 1) more profit to the game. 2) players who are playing top killer can buy as much as they want and have advantage added to them. 3) some will say thats a lot or will make people abuse it. well my dear friend this game is a strategy game and some of those strategies and game money based and some with real money you get and lets not forget that everything in the game is based on math. for instance, using 1 item for buildings gives u 80trilion when all building are level 13. and using 1 item for money laundery gives u 10% some players will wait to 1 billion and invest with that item and make more. so i hope u got my example that the player choses how to strategies. and the same for vip because such change will help 2 characters the most: hitman, and robber. to get more money from the item and stats from hitman. and the math still add up to a limit which i believe the major concern of game developers. (so instead of making it every 48 hours so its 15 in total make it 30 vip's per round max with no time limit same as the special items.. the player choses when to use them and thats how buying vip could become more of a strategy for players than profit for the game) no offense.
    - also with each vip package u get credits for instance if u buy vip 1 u get 200 credits and vip 2 u get 350 credits and vip 3 u get 500 creds .. that would be really encouraging for ppl to keep buying vio

University:

- the player is able to remove one of the 2 courses and add another since 2 is the max limit.

District:

- adding a new district that gives u more stats on single assaults. such feature will help those who are playing with team to build power and have fun also those playing hitman to have an option to give them more stats cuz busniess man has a special item and robber has one and pimp has one.. but hitman no special items but regular overpriced item called roofie.

Lastly, Marketing:

I don't know if u guys had such a team but if not i think as a communication major and public relations minor yall need one ASAP.

- I think the game needs to use modern ways to advertise for the game. Comparing to the old days when u go in a rave and see 4 - 5 people and minimum 900 online, it seems like the game is dying. I think the solution would be proper videos about the game that attract new players who have no idea what thecrims is about.
    - maybe investing some money by paying those youtubers who are focused on gaming to advertise for the game. All you need is money and script that youtubers follow. remember it needs to be modern and eye grabbing.

I thought of apply to become a crew i have lots and lots of ideas and management skills, but i have no time and only time i got i prefer to play the game. Moreover, I hope no one gets offended by my thread but im just trying to help.

Thats all what i could remember from what i wanted to suggest for the time being but if i remember anything else i will be adding it below as a response. I hope i see these changes with next round and also i hope the time between this round and next round is not more than 4 days cuz i can't wait for it to start

Thanks and regards
    Last edited by xKNDx; 08-18-2021 at 10:03 AM.