Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Feedback

Default Feedback

Some things that I would like to say .....

To Edit/ Fix

1) These numbers dont add up

2) University confusion

So Im a Dealer I have lvl 8
    So I have the LEVEL but not the CLASS for it

BUT

what i mean is the same msg is for 2 diferent things ... google translate is bad sometimes should fix stupid translations like this and i found more .

OR I am Dumb and i just dont get it .....

3) request 80k have 100k + and not working for 2 people .... any ideea why

EDIT I see you need level8 BUT , insted of " you cant participate " you could just sent the user the best info " REQUESTS LEVEL 8 "

4)

IM pretty sure 90/150 is more % then 60/150

5) the corect word here would be : zvonuri

P.S Maybe add Crypro for the future ?
    Last edited by RyDeRz; 09-04-2021 at 04:04 PM.

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestions and interest on the game.

I have read all of your suggestions but it is hard to gather them up and consider all in one. Can you please send them as text like my post and share? So that, I can reply you and consider some of them.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z

oke here we go a recap ....

1) Weapons

When you buy weapons they are in order by price / power
    When you want to use they are random
    I suggest they are in a panel/table set from low->high power
    [Individual]
    Weapon1
    Weapon2
    [Gang]
    Weapon1
    Weapon2
    [Attack]
    Weapon1
    Weapon2

& Probably a Popup menu when you Click on Echipament to select your FAV [Individual] , [Gang] or Attack (preselected) in shop.
    Echipament should be only for Items

2) The Alee
    -Insted of going to every quest 1 by 1 to see what you need to do better just add the description of quest below it and /w progessbar.
    -More Quests / Daily with pathroad from Low->High Rewards.

3)Language
    Sometimes the language is changeing but some words are still not translated , translator should check this ... i found a few and will probably try to remember for the future so you can change if noone will.

4) Payment method
    -since the vip is not that expensive at least vip1-2 shoudl try to add for phone aswell not just credits

5)University
    The " you dont meet requests for this " msg is missleading
    Better just say to the player what hes missing insted of him guessing.
    *Class cannot LEARN this
    *Level Required X
    *Proper answers on forum/helpdesk for exam , i dident find all of them on site.

6)PVP
    I saw a few posts on this topic and i agree that abusers will always find ways to break it
    -Just make it not worth theyr time
    -Its better to fight and lose allmost nothing then never fight 1 single round because they get destroyed by the top players

7)Jail + Hospital VIP care
    Vip users could get a small bonus to help friends
    -Breakout
    -Give them the Blue Pill to recover miraculous

Female Character
    Since charisma is not worth even displaying in the game make it work
    -Add new char that seduces
    -Picks hookers in bars more then pimps
    -Produce more $
    -Flirt with Docs/dealers etc..... for better prices/selling

9)Timezone
    I have a friend that is in belgium and his timezone is just wrong
    I have to tell him when he can bid on auction because his time is incorect

10)Edit the tutorials!
    Some of the tutorials/manual are out of date

11)Cant accept gang attacks
    Better then just saying "you cant do that "
    -You dont have enough level to participate
    -You are to weak to participae

12)The gang participation
    like in the pic above the math is not working for me my friend has 90/150 and i have 60/150 but my % is higher

-Hope this is better
    -Hope my english is decent

oke here we go a recap ....

1) Weapons

When you buy weapons they are in order by price / power
    When you want to use they are random
    I suggest they are in a panel/table set from low->high power
    [Individual]
    Weapon1
    Weapon2
    [Gang]
    Weapon1
    Weapon2
    [Attack]
    Weapon1
    Weapon2

& Probably a Popup menu when you Click on Echipament to select your FAV [Individual] , [Gang] or Attack (preselected) in shop.
    Echipament should be only for Items

Hello, well, I think this is good idea to divide weapons in hand but about pop up message, we removed it for a reason before. This way how equipments page works, it is better.

2) The Alee
    -Insted of going to every quest 1 by 1 to see what you need to do better just add the description of quest below it and /w progessbar.
    It would take more place on page. And it would not be suitable since missions change after you pass them.

-More Quests / Daily with pathroad from Low->High Rewards.
    If you have any opinions to create more missions and daily missions, please prepare a document and share with us.

3)Language
    Sometimes the language is changeing but some words are still not translated , translator should check this ... i found a few and will probably try to remember for the future so you can change if noone will.
    It is happening due to cache issue. You need to logout and login back. Or clean history and cookies. About non translated words, it is because developpers have not prepared possibility to translate it yet. Please feel free to report.

4) Payment method
    -since the vip is not that expensive at least vip1-2 shoudl try to add for phone aswell not just credits
    We have brought vip with money because of credits pricing and since it is possible to transfer credits from 1 to another. Also, about mobile payment, it is creating a lot of issues already and we have removed it from some countries. Because it also takes huge fee from purchases and we cannot consider it as an option.

5)University
    The " you dont meet requests for this " msg is missleading
    Better just say to the player what hes missing insted of him guessing.
    *Class cannot LEARN this
    *Level Required X
    *Proper answers on forum/helpdesk for exam , i dident find all of them on site.

Well, most requirements are there for all. You can read and understand what is missing. Answers are also written on New Game Guide on tawk and level requirements are placed on Game Guide on help page.

6)PVP
    I saw a few posts on this topic and i agree that abusers will always find ways to break it
    -Just make it not worth theyr time
    -Its better to fight and lose allmost nothing then never fight 1 single round because they get destroyed by the top players

About this, if we have to remove all awards, this will also be for fair players. So, that would destroy the passion of playing the game a lot. We have abuse team and I hope we will clean the game from all of the cheaters.

7)Jail + Hospital VIP care
    Vip users could get a small bonus to help friends
    -Breakout
    -Give them the Blue Pill to recover miraculous

They already get Private Care and Jail breakout for themselves. About, helping a friend, we need to consider this and see. But, you already have credits to release your friends. So, it seems pointless to spend time for such an item.

Female Character
    Since charisma is not worth even displaying in the game make it work
    -Add new char that seduces
    -Picks hookers in bars more then pimps
    -Produce more $
    -Flirt with Docs/dealers etc..... for better prices/selling

For this, we have pimp already. If you have opinions, we can use them on pimp. And about charisma, once we have sabotage, charisma will influence the game more. We removed charisma requirement, because of difficulty on pimp since others donot have this.

9)Timezone
    I have a friend that is in belgium and his timezone is just wrong
    I have to tell him when he can bid on auction because his time is incorect

Game is considering your PC time and show the time accordingly. So, it is better if your friend corrects his time at PC. Then all will be solved.

10)Edit the tutorials!
    Some of the tutorials/manual are out of date
    Could you please share with us which ones? We can work on them.

11)Cant accept gang attacks
    Better then just saying "you cant do that "
    -You dont have enough level to participate
    -You are to weak to participae

The reason behind this, when you are not trusted member in the gang. I do not remember any other reason for not being able to accept a gang assault. If you are talking about gang robbery, we can work about it.

12)The gang participation
    like in the pic above the math is not working for me my friend has 90/150 and i have 60/150 but my % is higher
    It is working different. It is calculating the robberies you made on all other gangs. And also, considers your acceptance on this gang during you are in gang. So, after all, it calculates the participation. Probably, your friend also robbed in other gangs more than you.

I do appreciate all your feedbacks and I have taken my notes over the text. I will share them with our planning team for the future.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z

oki sounds good

I quit the game before sabotage was a thing idk whats that about cant wait to see it in action.
    for Gang attack ( robbery yes ) #11
    And for the gang participation % he never left the gang ... wierd tho ... more hits less %

#hopefornextround

forgot to ask about the club ... names

because abuse ?
    Last edited by RyDeRz; 09-07-2021 at 11:06 AM.