Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Threaded View

Default The new game developments - feedback

Hello there,

I hope everyone doing great. As you all know me I like to be straight to the point, simple, and brief.
    So, this round '131' I played as a hitman. I spent over 300 dollars between my main and multi and the credits and VIP. Spending so much money to win top killer and then have your game ruined due to wrong management actions:

Changes mid round:

making the round change in the middle of the round is totally wrong. First i think its unprofessional action because we are all used to have the changes done between the rounds never mid round.
    Such action affected so many players and i am one of them. As soon as that happened I was targeted by the other 5 top killers competing who are a team. they abused and took advantage of such change by making relations with each other
    and targeting those off the team or those that wont bend to their wishes. Which leads many good players to stop the game and maybe regret spending money on it because of how the management of the game is not doing anything to solve such issue.
    Your actions lead to me wasting my money for nothing, which is really emotionally provoking.

Hitman:

I think there is some changes that need to be done to the character of hitman to solve such issues.

the relations: i think from now on the character hitman should have no protection as other character by making a relation with someone. in other words, making a relation should be only to invite to gang for hitman.

The vip change: I think if this is how the new system going to be i think it should bemodified a little: you ask how? okay.. well lets take vip 1 as example. the vip 1 says that if the player gets 75 kills the protection of 1% will be removed. Well, in this case i dont think it should be removed totally. but it should give the other players 10 or 20 more kills with full percentage after hitting the kills limit then it goes back to 1%.

Why do i say all this?

Well as a player who spent a lot and in the end was targeting by bunch of friends to get milked after such change was made mid round. It stops bullying and targeting and balances the character hitman which is a solo play. in other words, its all about being the best killer its not supposed to be played with other hitman against other hitmans. its not how it works.

when i stayed up most of the night me and my trust (Arnold) i get to a point i knew i lost because of the management and the broken system of the game, along side the bullies or the team that targeted me. I am so frustrated by this and upset.
    Last edited by xKNDx; 09-02-2021 at 09:58 PM.