Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Are tickets ignored as per crew interest or in favor of fair play?

this ticket id is #3351
    it happened that player 17686072 drhard was playing normal with our gang, donating normally to the gang and participating in robberies, but he became a member of the crew even not telling us that he was in the process of accepting the position of crew, he accepted the trust and now in the afternoon it has deleted the gang trust, we would like it to be returned to the trust, as it is unacceptable for 1 crew member to interfere in the result of the top gang favoring other gangs, taking 1 trust from our gang.
    game team
    Your ID : 17036386 I opened 1 ticket for the situation to be analyzed after 2 weeks, there was no response, no interest in resolving the situation? It is also a suggestion that the gang trust has 1 confirmation button to not be accidentally deleted as has happened in some cases, it can be confirmation via email or the same to cancel theft. he is sure? yes or no, since every time someone accidentally deletes they can never restore the trust

obs: my nickname is different from the game, my nickname is GAIATO ID: 17036386

Será se vão deixar o round acabar para resolver uma coisa tão simples?

Duas semanas sem respostas? cadê os adm desse jogo, vão esperar acabar o round pra responder?

I support this cause.. they should be refunded the trust spot

Quote Originally Posted by BRHueHueBR View Post
    this ticket id is #3351
    it happened that player 17686072 drhard was playing normal with our gang, donating normally to the gang and participating in robberies, but he became a member of the crew even not telling us that he was in the process of accepting the position of crew, he accepted the trust and now in the afternoon it has deleted the gang trust, we would like it to be returned to the trust, as it is unacceptable for 1 crew member to interfere in the result of the top gang favoring other gangs, taking 1 trust from our gang.
    game team
    Your ID : 17036386 I opened 1 ticket for the situation to be analyzed after 2 weeks, there was no response, no interest in resolving the situation? It is also a suggestion that the gang trust has 1 confirmation button to not be accidentally deleted as has happened in some cases, it can be confirmation via email or the same to cancel theft. he is sure? yes or no, since every time someone accidentally deletes they can never restore the trust

Mamaram kkkk
    Será que o top3 é real?

o DrHard ID 17686072 , pediu gang pra nós, depois contou que é membro da equipe crew, e nao pode jogar, me pergunto, será que ele fez de má fé? foi maldade pra preujudicar a equipe que esta tentando conquistar o topo do top gang? precisa escolher melhor os membros que colaboram com voces, se ele nao pode interagir com gangs e outros players, excluir um trust de gang de proposito, é valido ? Poderiam fazer alguma coisa a respeito, pois nao está justo isso.

Quote Originally Posted by BRHueHueBR View Post
    this ticket id is #3351
    game team

Hi there,

You are wrong on so many levels is hard to keep up.
    We did talk about your case or at least it was presented to me by the 2 leaders and since nothing happened clearly we decided to leave it as it is and let me explain why.
    Here you are DEMANDING to get a trust because a crew member did wrong by you... well he did no such thing. Unless he actually harmed your gang after he became a crew member I see no issue here.
    There are situations where people do leave gangs or delete trusts during the game leaving the gang with fewer trusts. Your gang is not the first to have this issue and in my eyes him becoming a crew member is the same as him deciding to leave your gang , which he actually did when he became crew.

REMINDER : he did donate to gang so you did get help from him leading to other people thinking your gang was HELPED by crew , but I guess that slipped your mind right ?!

I am going to tell you what I've told basically everybody who was in your situation: As a leader you should pick your trusts more carefully especially If you are playing for top.

PS : Next time send me an email instead of saying we do not care about a player's situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Hi there,

You are wrong on so many levels is hard to keep up.
    We did talk about your case or at least it was presented to me by the 2 leaders and since nothing happened clearly we decided to leave it as it is and let me explain why.
    Here you are DEMANDING to get a trust because a crew member did wrong by you... well he did no such thing. Unless he actually harmed your gang after he became a crew member I see no issue here.
    There are situations where people do leave gangs or delete trusts during the game leaving the gang with fewer trusts. Your gang is not the first to have this issue and in my eyes him becoming a crew member is the same as him deciding to leave your gang , which he actually did when he became crew.

REMINDER : he did donate to gang so you did get help from him leading to other people thinking your gang was HELPED by crew , but I guess that slipped your mind right ?!

I am going to tell you what I've told basically everybody who was in your situation: As a leader you should pick your trusts more carefully especially If you are playing for top.

PS : Next time send me an email instead of saying we do not care about a player's situation.

Hi,

After reading what you have wrote, in particulary this:

"I am going to tell you what I've told basically everybody who was in your situation: As a leader you should pick your trusts more carefully especially If you are playing for top."

As a "boss", you should not wire people that you named "not trustable"

Ofcourse, crew are interfering in game accepting new member at the end of a round, like some mid round changes we are used to see....
    Last edited by az0man0; 10-25-2021 at 08:50 PM.

Como crew, vcs tb deveriam ter mais cuidado ao selecionar seus crew!

crew.JPG
    Last edited by CompcK; 10-26-2021 at 12:14 AM.

This is funny ... so I should hire the FBI to see if the people I " hire " are honest ?
    Let me remind you that in the past 5 6 years we had few issues with crew and when we had them we punished them swiftly ...
    I do not know where I said my crew is not trustable .... but clearly some info has been lost in translation.

Like in any other game/ business we will have problems with people that are " working " with us , what we can do is always stay on top of them and find those who actually influence the game.

Like I said before the player that left your gang did it because he wanted to , he could ve left for another gang the same way he left to join crew therefore I see no problem here.

You are not the first nor will you be the last who had this issue and this is why this topic is a closed one to me.