Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Hybrid View

Default Alpha design initial feedback

Here's my initial feedback on the design after playing for a few hours.

1- The navigation
    the horizontal navigation is okay in general, but it makes it extremely hard for users to switch between tabs since you need to click the arrow to bring the next tab, so functionality is really bad in this specific situation and position of the navigation.

I would strongly recommend a side-navigation like this where all tabs are visible on the side and there is no need to click arrows.

2- The rave
    the row inside should have top and bottom borders.

3- Training center
    the blocks inside should be more defined and more separated from each other because this causes a lot of confusion and you may click on the wrong session.

4- Dice game
    The margins and the padding are really tight and close to the edge, should be increased, at least 25px

5- black backgrounds
    Boxes defined with borders like this while displaying above a texture, should have at least 25% black as a background color to dim the texture.

================================================

The arabic version
    Everything has its direction flipped, it should be RTL (right to left) instead of LTR (left to right). The navigation has gone totally crazy, mostly flotation issues because of the Arabic text and its direction.

Missing translations.

Finally the Arabic font issue (again)
    First of all, i would like to clarify that i'm not pointing fingers or blaming anyone because of this issue, because i'm pointing all of my fingers at generozo xD

A while back I've suggested changing the Arabic font, Generozo was kind enough to listen and go through with it, and he actually gifted me a 100 credit from his own credit just for contributing and suggesting this idea and i genuinely love him for that, then Generozo decided to vote on which font to be used, because ''Democracy'', and that was a big mistake, 7 users voted, the vote was a complete joke and the users had no idea what works for what and their selection was basically random, so we ended up with 'IBM Plex' an abomination of a font that looks even worse than before. That's why users should not vote on a matter like this, it should be a complete dictatorship xD, because they don't understand the difference between display type fonts and text type fonts.

I'm really sorry Generozo for throwing you under the bus like this xD , i still love you tho <3 xoxo

So again, i'm suggesting ''Tajawal font'' specifically to be used in the game, it's very readable in small sizes text with a very good spacing and dimensions and would never cause problems

can we have the ability to upload images with SVG format ? if not, please allow the display of a better resolution profile images
    Last edited by Phantasma820; 11-14-2021 at 05:27 PM.
    Pain is passing, results are permanent. Beauty fades, strength is eternal.

=)

Regarding the AR font, there is no problem, we can revise it.
    Regards,
    Generozo
    Support & Abuse Member
    TheCrims.Com Crew

Hello Phantasma820,

I do want to thank you personally for your feedbacks about alpha.

We do not receive many feedbacks about it and I would like to thank you for your suggestions as well.

Please note, side bar is totally useless and filling the half of screen on mobile. So, we want to make a design mobile friendly game here and this is why we wanted to change it.

Top bar is quite good and we do try to improve it. I hope you can get us very nice ideas about functionality of the game and design.

I will share some of your suggestions with our team and I will see what we can do for the game.

Please also contact me personally from skype or from discord, so I would like to keep in touch with you for your future suggestions and feedbacks.
    We can share opinions and discuss constantly on skype or on discord.

discord: eagleking52
    invitation to discord server is;
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]

WE need more people like you .... xDD.

I showed this thread to Memox ..

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    WE need more people like you .... xDD.

I showed this thread to Memox ..
    I never bothered with feedback because I thought there were people who are dedicated to this, then I found out that no one actually cares, they only want to complain about the "Hitman" character in the forums xD, so I decided to give my opinion since no one wants to help

Quote Originally Posted by eagleking52 View Post
    Hello Phantasma820,

I do want to thank you personally for your feedbacks about alpha.

We do not receive many feedbacks about it and I would like to thank you for your suggestions as well.

Please note, side bar is totally useless and filling the half of screen on mobile. So, we want to make a design mobile friendly game here and this is why we wanted to change it.

Top bar is quite good and we do try to improve it. I hope you can get us very nice ideas about functionality of the game and design.

I will share some of your suggestions with our team and I will see what we can do for the game.

Please also contact me personally from skype or from discord, so I would like to keep in touch with you for your future suggestions and feedbacks.
    We can share opinions and discuss constantly on skype or on discord.

discord: eagleking52
    invitation to discord server is;
    no thanks needed bro, I love the game a lot and the credits so cheap to the point it's practically for free, so the least I could do is to contribute to the game in any way I can.
    and I joined the discord server as well, thanks for the invite.

Quote Originally Posted by generozo View Post
    =)

regarding the ar font, there is no problem, we can revise it.
    i love you