Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Alley mission about 500 Russian Drug King robs

When you get level 9, you get an alley mission, "Dom" one of the steps requires you to do 500 robs of Russian Drug King, and what happens is that if you go those robs before you get that mission, they don't count at all... by the time you get that alley mission robbing that is already not worth it, and it is the only kind of mission that doesn't count.
    For example, robbing Drug King or Chuck or Fort Knox etc.. they all count for future missions and leveling, but the 500 Russian Drug King don't.

I think this should be updated so everytime we make that rob before we get that mission, it would count towards that goal, am I right?

And I just noticed the same thing happens for the alley mission, "King", where one of the steps is to rob the Vatican 1000x , and it also doesn't count any previous robs until you get to that mission
    Last edited by Fabinho; 11-14-2021 at 08:33 PM.

Hello Fabinho,

Well, there is a logic behind this.

Chuck Norris, Drug King, Bill Gates, such random robberies are counted because they are random and there is a chance that they will not come again during the round.
    So, whenever you find a chance and rob the robbery, you can rob and it will be counted for this reason.

But, vatikan, russian drug king, they are permanent robberies until the end of round. So, you can do them whenever you can. In this case, prior robberies are not accepted and you have to activate the mission to rob and complete the mission.

If you have never activated the mission, counter will not start and all the robberies you made will be useless for this mission.

I can agree on 1 point if you had mentioned. Maybe, we could bring this mission earlier so that people can do it earlier when they have enough power for russian drug king and they donot have power for the next.

But, this needs to be planned carefully since we will need to bring another mission for this level though.

I will check what we can do and we will see how it goes.

Thank you for your attention on the game.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z

I understand that point of view about permanent and random event robs and it makes sense.
    If you can manage to bring that mission earlier I think that would balance it out to be honest!
    Thanks, I hope we can have that implemented, would be a nice improvement !