Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • 40 days

35 55.56%
  • 120 Days

28 44.44%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DrWatson810 View Post
    lets at least switch it up throw a couple long rounds couple short rounds make every1 happy like every other month
    +

I don't think this is realistic but I would have to ask our developer about it. Running 2 different rounds is not easy !

I hoped more people would vote here but clearly I was wrong. Like I said before, shorter rounds = more work for us but it is clear that shorter rounds are more entertaining.

What happens is that in a 120 days round half of the players will stop playing day 70 or 80 and that kills the fun.
    I for one prefer a round where there is a fight for top 1 3 and is not decided day 80.

I honestly do not see a problem going back to 120.... actually I can tell you , It is better for us to run a 120 than a 40 days round , economically speaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    This is a really good point .. I will check it. I am not sure if it is not linked to the levels tho

Hope not

this way we could have more ppl in beta sessions and i think is good to the game improvement.

other thing i forget,when visiting the nightclubs, visitors could have the option to visit only raves to they limit respect.

If i want to enter only in raves at my respect i should have that option.

Take the midle 60 days !!! ...
    but make it 80 days

yes i think middle 60 days just try :ˇ)

why not a middle? no 40 days, no 120 days, buy yeah, 80 days!!!

we had 120 days 40 days i think that it is fair try60or 80 days and we will see

Did you guys even read what beby said about 40 or 60 days rounds ? lmao

Short round sucks!!!!!

Cool

40 days play round = good idea

At first i thought it was a bad idea, but the game gets more entertaining and you can lock 2 weeks to play full time, i guess it's not easy for everybody to play the whole 120 days in the same beat. Also, it's a game that needs new blood, shorter rounds make it more dynamic i guess. More players are buying VIP packs, which like he said, does not necessarily makes the TC crew swim in money. The policeman idea is awesome. And come on folks don't be hypocrites, we all throw some money around with booze and joints anyways, might as well pay some to play.