• 120 Days

28 44.44%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Short round or Long round !!

Hi there,

I am here to ask all of you a simple question

120 days round or 40 days round !!!!

Just to point out some of the PRO and CONS here

PRO: shorter less boring round. Better prices for VIP. Way more entertaining and fun. New strategies
    CONS : More stressful/tiring If you play for top ???!! Way more things to do for crew and dev/ planning team. 2 VIP purchases instead of 1
    Economically speaking this has not brought us any major improvement, since we removed some packs and lowered the prices of the VIP we are basically at teh same point we were before money wise.

In my opinion and in the interest of the game I do prefer shorter rounds, even though they are quite crazy when it comes to creating new features or balancing.

Uma boa hora de criar uma profissão nova, com esse round curto. Crie logo a profissão Policial.

40 days to short
    120 days to long

Take the midle 60 days !!!

I agree about 60 days… or 80 days too, look, 80 game’s day its like 26 real days, so, its easier to pay credits and role play at all… but 40 days is really too short…

I guess the whole idea it's to either have 1 round in a month with higher vip prices (15 euro 2nd purchase) or 2 rounds with cheaper vip prices(10 euro for all the round). 60 or 80 days it's not viable since you have time for only 1 round per month and if they make 80 days round with a more expensive vip the community will complain.

I think 40 days it's much better because you don't have time to get bored, almost every 2-3 days there's an event and if you choose a bad profession OR you make a bad mistake at some point, you will just lose just a couple of days until the next round starts and not 1 whole month.

Also people are not forced to play 2 rounds in 1 month. They can go hard 1 round, win whatever they play for and then take rest for 1 round. It's easier to play hardcore for 10 days than 30.

You need to understand something, when we reduced the round we have reduced the prices of the VIP and therefore the revenue is not the same.

I have the impression many of you think that because we are running 2 rounds per month we are making double the money ... IT IS NOT THE CASE !!!

Actually the revenue in the first 2 real days of the game , so between day 1 TC and 10 , when most people buy credits and VIPs has dropped by exactly 50 % !!!!

Bottom LINE ... we are making the same money but our crew and planning has to work double !!!

I have no problem going back to longer rounds but remember ...prices will have to change AGAIN !

Side note : I am not obliged by anyone to share this INFO with you guys, I am doing so because I do like some transparency. We are a small community and I think I as owner and an ex player owe you guys that !!
    I could've decided on keeping the game as a short round without asking the community but I want to see where people stand.
    The problem is some people talk about VIP prices even tho they have never bought a VIP since we launched it. Some people voted here without actually understanding what they were voting for ... which is funny but I have to consider it!!

Sadly It is not feasible for us to run a 60 days round .Firstly because we won't make enough money to run the game and secondly because I would have to spend many many to check numbers and I do not want to do it and I am sure those people from planning that helped me last time won't be in the mood to do it either. ( I DO NOT WANT TO DO IT BECAUSE I HAVE ANOTHER JOB since TC doesn't make US MILLIONS LIKE PEOPLE THINK ... If it would the prize for top 1 would be 10 times bigger )

It took us 3 rounds to try and balance professions ... going for 60 days means we would have to spend another 3 or 4 rounds to reach the same level of balance... which as you know will never be PERFECT !!!

I hope things are a little bit clearer now

Keep 40 days round only for holidays guys please get back to 120tc days

lets at least switch it up throw a couple long rounds couple short rounds make every1 happy like every other month
    Last edited by DrWatson810; 01-08-2022 at 09:40 PM.

Hi,

40 days yes, but...

Take of player protection, in a 40 days round many players will end with protection on ------- Go on beta if wanna start playing

Quote Originally Posted by az0man0 View Post
    Hi,

40 days yes, but...

Take of player protection, in a 40 days round many players will end with protection on ------- Go on beta if wanna start playing

This is a really good point .. I will check it. I am not sure if it is not linked to the levels tho