View Poll Results: Short or long round

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • 40 days

35 55.56%
  • 120 Days

28 44.44%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

increase to 120 days please i have been playing thecrims for many years, and i came back in this round totally lost! the game is wonderful!!! please just increase the time. thank you! <3

Why doesn't it extend the size of the round? It is highly boring to spend 10 days playing and already reset, it really loses the "engagement" of the game and I guarantee that many people stopped playing because of that. It's totally pointless!

Do you think that 120 days are enough for you guys to make level 13? Or maybe we should increase this further?

reduce BB and FK lvl requirements pls + increase round 60-80 days max
    Last edited by Whale; 04-28-2022 at 10:01 PM.

Well admins, I have two questions to you:

Do you guys wanna kill this historic game? Ok, proceed with 40 days. I will have fun watching it ends.
    Bots getting theirs medals without difficult, since you can't do anything about it with 120. Imagine in 40...
    With 10 days medals has no value. Our legends from the past means nothing anymore?

Or do you want to have sucess again?
    If so, i have some tips:
    - ONE month game (at least), not 10 f#cking days. (120 TC days)
    - Use social media the way you can (without prohibited words or content). I know it's not easy, its a criminal game... But it is possible and should bring old and new players.
    - Stop chat banning people for insulting... ITS A CRIME GAME. F#CK.
    - Promove decent talks on THe Squares.
    - Look for voluntary admins that really wanna help this game goes foward, not to a hole.
    - Stop killing your community, we used to LOVE this game. And I'm sure everyone wants to love it again. Not today, not with that gameplay.

Hope it can help.

Sorry for spamming on chats, I was just putting fire on the community.
    Proposital, and maybe it worked.

Peace and Fyah.

Rhastafyah

Quote Originally Posted by mamuguinha View Post
    Why doesn't it extend the size of the round? It is highly boring to spend 10 days playing and already reset, it really loses the "engagement" of the game and I guarantee that many people stopped playing because of that. It's totally pointless!

How is it boring ?! There are people saying it is boring to play 120 knowing you've lost and can't make top 5.

This is your point of view for sure but If you are clearly not playing for any top I can't understand why you think this is boring.
    And how can something that should be keeping you engaged at 100 % for 10 days be more boring that something that lasts for 4 weeks? Consider that in every 120 days round 50 % of players would ve stopped playing anyway because they actually got bored !

Quote Originally Posted by Rhastafyah View Post
    Well admins, I have two questions to you:

Do you guys wanna kill this historic game? Ok, proceed with 40 days. I will have fun watching it ends.
    Bots getting theirs medals without difficult, since you can't do anything about it with 120. Imagine in 40...
    With 10 days medals has no value. Our legends from the past means nothing anymore?

Or do you want to have sucess again?
    If so, i have some tips:
    - ONE month game (at least), not 10 f#cking days. (120 TC days)
    - Use social media the way you can (without prohibited words or content). I know it's not easy, its a criminal game... But it is possible and should bring old and new players.
    - Stop chat banning people for insulting... ITS A CRIME GAME. F#CK.
    - Promove decent talks on THe Squares.
    - Look for voluntary admins that really wanna help this game goes foward, not to a hole.
    - Stop killing your community, we used to LOVE this game. And I'm sure everyone wants to love it again. Not today, not with that gameplay.

Hope it can help.

Sorry for spamming on chats, I was just putting fire on the community.
    Proposital, and maybe it worked.

Peace and Fyah.

Rhastafyah

I love the way you make it seem you've been playing this game for the past 15 years... You haven't ! I see you are banned so clearly you are the type of person that when he/ she is not getting their way transforms into a keyboard warrior. You can always share your opinion but in a fashion that won't get you banned !

Let me share a secret with you... I know most players that have been playing this game for the past 5 to 10 years , I have them on skype. NONE of them came to me to complain about what you are complaining !
    NONE of them left the game because the round was 40 days long !

All my admins volunteers are and if you are banned is because you can't behave !

That being said I will look into increasing the round by 10 or 20 days TC. I will not get into why because It means I would have to repeat myself and I hate that. Nobody bothers reading what I am saying anyway so ... it is Pointless

Hello,
    In my opinion, 40 tc days is fast, and 120 tc days are so long. But if you guys put something about 60 - 80 days I think should work and everybody can enjoy it.
    I play this game for more than 8 years I think, in 2 different accounts and I know 120 tc days I was getting bored around day 70-80 I sometimes stopped playing or was playing once a day or 3 days a week.

I was never a good player and I never played seriously, nowadays I learned how to play and the game became more interesting for me, but 40 days goes by very fast I believe that if I went back to 120 like before I would be able to reach at least level 13 .

Will there be any other polls or is there any chance of going back to 120 days?
    Last edited by TakenSunset; 04-30-2022 at 06:39 PM. Reason: it wasn't in english

I like these fast rounds, maybe 60 TC days would be more perfect, but i prefer 40 TC days than 120

120 days is too long, and a guarantee that i will not play because i'm working and i prefer to play 1 fast round and rest another and that is not possible for me with long rounds.