Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Buissnesman drugs buff

Hello, I have some doubts about the validity of the businessman bonus.
    If every other class in the university can get 7 + 50% extra drug production, that's a lot. Only at 12lv does the businessman achieve such a bonus percentage, and yet this is his main development statistics.
    I wrote quite spontaneously a little update of the bonuses for businessmen of every level. Also at level 7, get 50% extra drugs.

26% -2lv, 30% -3lv, 35% -4lv, 40% -5lv
    45% -6lv, 50% -7lv, 55% -8lv, 60% -9lv,
    70% -10lv, 80% -11lv, 100% -12lv

best regards, and im waiting for other ideas

P.S I just add that no class has percentage negative drawbacks to drug production.
    Additionally, VIP adds + 15%, i.e. the thief class can reach a maximum of 65% additional production at level 7.
    The businessman as the main production statistic has a very low level of value compared to other characters who do not have drug production bonuses. Unfortunately, item 600% does not solve this problem, nor does it affect it, as any character can use it.
    The unique bonus of the businessman is the additional drug production.
    Last edited by Lestrange; 01-06-2022 at 09:13 PM.

The BM profession has a faster invest as well ... that is quite important, in my opinion at least.

In a 40-day rounds, those investments won't do much...

Perhaps it is enough to raise the percentage of investment only for a businessman.
    Although, in my opinion, the investment industry is just an additional branch of drug production. It is through production that we create investments.

businessman invest 2 day
    other classes 3 day