Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: obrigado

Default obrigado

nesses anos que não joguei esse jogo só piorou a jogabilidade pra quem não é casher, essa bosta só esta favorecendo casher, então não tem porque eu voltar a jogar........eu serei mais um que não perderei mais meu tempo....abraço aos desenvolvedores que tiraramo prazer em se divertir

Hello,

What a useless message or feedback it is. So, you just realize that you wouldnot get free medals and awards in game and you decided to write in here.

People are free to enjoy the game and its community but if you want to win a medal or any award, of course,there is a competition and you cannot compete with people who buys vips.

If they pay for a vip, ofcourse, we must give them something in return. But, those who buys vips, they cannot win the game just because they buy vip. They still have to make the best strategy, and they have to make effort to win the round.

Clearly, I can say, THEY HAVE TO MAKE THE MOST PROFIT ON EVERY SINGLE FEATURE OF THE GAME 1 BY 1.

If you cannot make the best strategy on district, you may lose.
    If you cannot make the best strategy at university, you may lose again.
    If you miss an event on the day and if you cannot arrange your tickets based on events, you may lose as well.
    If you do not play on auctions and if you cannot produce enough drugs, you may lose as well.
    1 ship can even change the winner of the round.

So, whoever says that this is pay2win game, they can all just go away since this is almost 100% a strategy game. Because, your strategy makes difference here. Everyone can buy vip, but these everyone who buys vip, there is no guarantee for them to win a medal.

This is called COMPETITION.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z

Good morning ...

1: 335 EUR or 15000 credits
    #2: 100 EUR or 6000 credits
    #3: 50 EUR or 3000 credits

Please come back to me and show me a browser game that will reward money FOR FREE !!

I want to make this very clear ... the fact that we have 40 days TC rounds doesn't mean we are making X2 the MONEY ... Sadly the money are the same since we have dropped the prices considerably.

Have a good day !