Quote Originally Posted by Mazuma View Post
I have been playing Crims for 15 years and I absolutely hate hunters. I have 60+ VIPs, set alarms to play and train everey TC day, and work hard for stats, just to loose stats in half a second in my own Rave.
I would pay real money/credits just to have my own Rave, where no one can enter but me. Something like 100 credits for 24 hours of Personal Rave. PLEASE
I've added a suggestion in the feedback page about this. It's not about making hitman less enjoyable to play or nerfing their gains or making their life more difficult playing the game. But it's to make assault victims being punished less in terms of stats loss. I agree with you, working hard for stats for hours only for killers to take away all those gains in half a second in your own Rave is really annoying and on the verge of ragequitting.

My suggestion in that post is to remove the stat loss from being assaulted. But still keep the hitman gains. That way, the hitman can still hunt and get all the benefit, but the victims doesn't suffer as much. I'm okay being killed all the time, lose some money and respect, and time in the hospital. I can live with losing them because we can get them back through other means. But the stats loss is just crossing the line too much. Because we can only regain them from Training (since that's limited to 2x per TC day). Or robbery, which gains so little that it takes too much time to earn back. A time that is full of risks because we need to come back to Rave to heal stamina and while in there we can get hit again and lose even more stats.