Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default SUGGESTION: Max Respect restrictions should not apply to Rave/Hooker Mansion owners

I find that it does not make sense for Rave and Hooker Mansion owners to be refused entry from their own businesses just because they surpassed the maximum respect restrictions.
    The Max respect restrictions should only apply to other players and guests who are not the owners of the business.

Hello NeoTheGodfather,

The way you advise, every player who does not hunt and who does not want to get hit, would put 1 respect limit on their raves.

So, they will be able to enter only themselves. And others wouldnot. So, they could easily play the round safe without any risk of getting smacked.

Unfortunately, this is not acceptable and it does not make sense since you also must be lower than respect limit and logic behind this is as I explained above.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z

What is the logic then on someone going to your business, beating the crap out of you and still stealing the muscles you've built over extensive training, put you in a hospital and leave all the money in your wallet? I wonder