Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Hybrid View

Default SUGGESTION: Make being Assault Victims less punishing

Now, this suggestion is in no way trying to nerf or reduce the attractiveness of the Hitman class system. Assuming that these are legitimate hitman players and not someone who's using a bot/script to automate their hunting, I find that the current system of being hit and assaulted by hitman or other players is too punishing for the victims. For several key reasons:

• You have a hitman class who are the sole purpose of their game play is to hunt other players to gain stats, respect, level up, etc. And they build their stats around their Assault Power. I think this is a fine system and it is an important system to the game as a whole.
    • However, non-hitman class don't play the same way. Robbers rely on building up their robbery power stats, Pimps rely on building their Charisma and Intelligence stats, Businessmen rely on building their intelligence and moving money around. The Non-hitman class don't have the same focus.
    • This means, the majority of the player classes don't really have a fighting chance in defending against them. I mean, as soon as there are hitman with higher AP than you assaulting you. You will always lose, and you don't even have a chance to defend yourself and came out surviving the assault. And even if you do survive, you would still lose a percentage of stats from being hit.
    • The assault victim lost a huge number of stats. Now, I know there's a system in place that limits the amount of stats you lose depending on the differences in power between the hitman and the victim. The bigger the difference, the smaller the loss. This system may look helpful, but it's actually not. This is because while it can be somewhat of a relief that a hitman with 1,000,000 AP killed a player with 10,000 AP would have the victim lose only a small amount of stats. It's unfair if the victim has 500,000 AP because they would still lose to the assault, but end up losing a huge chunk of stats just because the difference in power is smaller.
    • It's not fun for these non-hitman victims because they build their stats from other sources like Robbery, and Training. And they barely give out enough stats to cover the losses of being assaulted, making the progress somewhat a moot point for non-hitman classes, if the hitman are just going to continue taking it away from them.

Heres's Example:
    Player A is a Robber who focuses just on robbery
    Player B, C, D, etc are hitmen who is actively hunting other players

Player A gains 50 stats from robberies per ticket of use to regain stamina between each robberies. And let's assume he has 100 tickets to use for that day. This would give him a potential of 5,000 stat increase if things goes well.
    But as Player A do robberies and visit rave parties to regain stamina after 30 tickets, Player B goes into the same rave party and assaulted Player A. Player A loses and they lost -2,000 stats. At this point, after 30 tickets, the player has only gained about 1,500 stats, but they lost -2,000 stats because of a single assault. And that makes the past 30 tickets worth of robberies useless, and end up with even less stats than they begin with. Player A went to hospital, use the private care to get out. And back to robbing again.
    At some point after 60 tickets, they came across either the same hitman or another player and Player A loses the assault again, and lost another -2,000 stats. Come out again, rob some more and after spending 100 tickets, Player A got assaulted again and lost another -2,000 stats.

When you add them together, Player A has been playing and spending 100 tickets worth of recovering stamina after robbery sessions. Gained 5,000 stats from the robbery but end up losing -6,000 stats from losing assaults. Player A spent 100 tickets and an hour of robbery session only to lose -1,000 stats than they begin with. This is the main issue that can make The Crims lose non-hitman players.

Suggestion:

There's no change to Hitman or other players who wins assault against other players. They can still gain the stats they would normally get, and they can continue hunting other players in raves, etc. So this does not take away the attractiveness of playing with that class. However, the stats from the victims shouldn't be taken away. Sending us to the hospital to recover for a time is punishment enough, and probably take some of the victims money and respect out which can easily be regained in other ways. It could also gain potential for more players to spend credits to get private care and get out. Make being assault victims as an inconvenience to slow down our progress. Don't make assault victims feel like their efforts are in vain and actually goes backwards in their progression. Simply because they can't defend themselves against hitmen.
    Last edited by NeoTheGodfather; 02-06-2022 at 04:04 AM.

O jogo de assassino atrapalha um pouco, mas nao precisa bater de frente com eles , use os recursos que o proprio jogo te dá, limite de raves e etc, e tente aprender a atacar os outros nas raves, é bem vantajoso, se fosse facil todos estariam no top estatisticas. assassino ja tem uma vida dificil ganhando o dobro de respeito por stats, pode ser que ele nao te encontre nunca, a nao ser que voce esteja em um dia de evento de muito dinheiro, chuck norris, drug factory, illuminati, ja considere que voce vai morrer mais vezes do que o normal, afinal dinheiro é respeito. acredito que o jogo ja tenha um equilibrio bom quanto a isso, e olha que so depende de voce, entrar e sair rapido, se vce entrar e tiver alguem la na sua boate saia antes de recuperar a estamina, achar que vai fazer isso e sair impune é praticamente impossivel

The most annoying is that when you spent 1 hour trying to build stats to level up. And you're just 1 robbery away to have enough of it, then someone kills you and made your lose that entire 1 hour of work for nothing. Getting in and out quickly is easier said than done. Especially when bots are involved, or even good legitimate hitman players. The reason is that the Exit button changes position all the time. I can't get out in time, because I need reaction time to try to move my mouse to the exit button. Then not to mention the lag time from my internet and browser to actually send the exit command. By that time, I would already be dead. Sometimes I was already out, then the message came in that I was dead "after" I was already out of the rave. It's just too quick.

I've done everything in the game. I've used the Hide gang donation points item, the hide inventory points item. I would still have a higher respect after all that and then Limiting respect in raves is also useless if the hitman hunting has a much lower respect but higher stats. They always able to go into my limited raves because they're lower in respect than me. When I see them in under 0.5 a second, it's too late.. I would be dead already.

And I don't want to learn to attack other in raves because I know how it feels on the losing end, it's not pleasant, and I don't want to give that feeling to other player in raves. I'm not playing as a hitman, killing other players is not interesting for me. Besides, even if there is a hitman hunting players inside my rave, even if I assault them first, I would still lose anyway because of my lower AP for being a non-hitman class. It's not a pleasant way playing the game, and I don't want to learn to attack other players because I don't want them to feel like they're not having fun playing the game.

My suggestion is not about making hitman's job harder. It doesn't change anything from them. And for us who are killed, I really don't mind having to lose some money or even respect, plus stuck in the hospital for a while. I think that side of the punishment is balanced. Or even increase it a little bit more if you want to slow down the progress for non-hitman. But the stats decrease. It's too much. My suggestion is just to remove the Stat reduction from assault victims, while still making the assault winner gain the same amount (or maybe more) stats from killing. Hitman can still go to the top statistics, while the victim still gets hindered from getting up. Just not make the stats disappear as if our hours of effort meant nothing.

We want to make everyone happy playing the game, right? You can't do it when you make hitman the only profession that has all the gain, while the loser gets so much thing lost that they just quit the game (which will make it even harder for hitman to find players to kill, if the other players quit the game because the penalty is too much)
    Last edited by NeoTheGodfather; 02-07-2022 at 12:40 AM.

Hmm .. We do have many protections in place and one of them If I am not mistaken is more or less what you have described. I will ask our dev if we removed it but I am quite sure we did not .

If you are attacked by someone with much more stats then you have you should lose less stats and to this you can add the VIP protection.

I will see what can be done since I am quite sure you are not the only one who has this "problem."

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Hmm .. We do have many protections in place and one of them If I am not mistaken is more or less what you have described. I will ask our dev if we removed it but I am quite sure we did not .

If you are attacked by someone with much more stats then you have you should lose less stats and to this you can add the VIP protection.

I will see what can be done since I am quite sure you are not the only one who has this "problem."
    Isn't this only works if the attacker is about 10x higher stats than me? Even when the attacker is at 2x the AP, I will always lose. And 2x the AP I lose a lot of stats already. Stats that I can't regain with the same amount of time I spent spending the tickets which in turn, is risky because I could get killed again and lose even more stats. Even if I lose less stats (average about -1000 per kill), if I get killed 5x within using 100 tickets. Then I would lose equivalent to -5000 stats. Which is like throwing away an hour of my real time and 100 tickets to gain nothing.

Whether I get killed by someone at 10x or 2x the AP, the only difference is the stats decrease amount. But the notion of being killed is still the same regardless of how much difference the AP is, but whether it is 10x or 2x, I will never survive and I will always lose stats, whether it is less or more. I still lose them.

I hope you can take this into consideration. Because honestly, I've played TC since 2005, and I only quit the game back then because of how punishing when other players assault me and I lost the encounter. I came back hoping the new HP system would at least give me a fighting chance to defend and survive. But I was wrong, it's still unsurviveable and I still get punished with a huge stat loss every time without any chance of surviving the assault. And this isn't fun for me, and this isn't fun for other players.

I also hoped that the new Slaughter house would help makes life easier for the rest of us, but I'm worried that it would still grief us for their first 100 kills. I just wish slaughterhouse is the only place players can assault bots or each other. Make it like visiting Slaughterhouses will give free drugs to restore stamina without spending tickets to entice players to come visit at a risk of meeting hitman. It also gives more targets for hitmans to assault without relying solely on the bots. But for us who spends tickets to visit normal raves and use drugs there, it would be safe from being assaulted.

Hello NeoTheGodfather,

Please find all the scenarios of stats distributions on assaults as below;

About assault limits, it should be working as below:

For non vip players, it must always work as before:

Hitmans receive 5% on woundings, and 3% on killings.
    If the winner has 70% more power than the victim, the victim loses 1%.

Other professions receive 4% on woundings and 2% on killings.

This is the base percentage without any impact of guardians or stats districts or vip.

If the "loser" account has VIP, and if there are already 10 assaults between the same accounts, the loser must lose 1%, no matter what their profession is. So, it is based on loser, if he has vip, he must be protected.

This is the base percentage without any impact of guardians or stats districts or vip.

For this protection (1% stats loss after 10 assaults for vip users) to be removed from "Loser account", there are some conditions as below;
    1 - Both accounts must have VIP package active on their accounts firstly.
    2 - (After we pass the 1st condition check, we check this one.) Both accounts must reach the defined kill counts for their VIP packages (Vip Gold : after 75 kills; Vip Platinum : 100 kills; Vip Assassin : 125 kills)

For example; If a Vip2 user wins a fight against a Vip4 user for the 20th time, normally, a Vip4 user will lose 1% stats.
    But if vip2 has over 75 kills and vip4 has over 125 kills at the sametime, it will go back to the normal percentage.
    Or if a vip wins a fight against a vip3 user for the 15th time, the vip3 user must lose 1%.
    Even if the non-vip has over 1000 kills, and even if the vip3 user has over 100 kills, the loser still loses 1%, because the winner does not have VIP.

So, firstly, they both must have a VIP package. If the loser does not have vip, then none of the above rules are applied.
    If the loser has a vip, then 1% protection applies.

If both accounts have vips, then we make a check for the new part. If both have more than defined kill counts on their profiles, they start to lose normal stats.

Now, we have 2 other features which are influencing the stats percentages.

Guardians
    You may reduce lost stats percentage up to 30% over the base percentage. 3 guardians, each protects 10% of stats.

If a player is supposed to lose 5%; they lose 3.5% with 3 guardians.
    If a player is supposed to lose 3% they lose 2.1% with 3 guardians.
    If a player is supposed to lose 4%; they lose 2.8% with 3 guardians.
    If a player is supposed to lose 1% with VIP protections, they lose 0.7% with 3 guardians.

Stats District (Hitmans can have it)

It gives 10% bonus over base percentage at start and it can increase up to 24% until the end except day 40. (If the winning account has a street in a martial arts district, they receive an extra bonus.)

If a player is supposed to lose 5%; they lose 6.2%.
    If a player is supposed to lose 3.5% with 3 guardians, they lose 4.7% (because base percentage is 5% and martial arts can be applied over base percentage) { If it is hard, then this extra bonus can be calculated over final percentage. [
    If a player is supposed to lose 1% with Vip protection, they lose 1.2% . (because 24% of 1% is 0.24%. It is rounding to 0.2% and plus 1%, it makes 1.2%

"Hitmans receive 5% on woundings, and 3% on killings.

Other professions receive 4% on woundings and 2% on killings.
    If the winner has 70% more power than the victim, the victim loses 1%. "

AND VIP Protection must work after:
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z