Quote Originally Posted by eagleking52 View Post
Hello VanessaBHZ,

We do not ban anyone outside the rules. So, until you break a rule, for sure you will not be banned.

Regarding conversations, well it is not humiliating you or disrespecting you.

We want to say that there is not any other game in the world where you can directly contact game owner or even game managers. Because we have crew teams for all of these things and they can directly get in touch with us for your questions if they cannot solve.

However, on this game, we do take all of you serious and we do reply you all. Also, most of the times, game is going smoothier than before after we made some optimizations on the game and servers. We have not received any report of lags until your post.

So, when we tell you to find another game, we kindly tell you, you should be nice against us as well when you report or complain about something. When we see such strict and rude complains, we do kindly ask you to find another game better than ours. This is another way of saying that our game is within our expectations now and we do not see problems about what you complain.

That does not mean that we do not check according to your report. We do contact other players. We do login and test ourselves. We check with other admins. In the end, we find out that problem is not about servers or about our game connections. It seems to us it is about your connections and your PC.

In that case, you need to understand that we cannot do anything about your PC. As long as internet and technologie evolves, you are also forced to improve your PC and internet, because you stay behind other players as well.

About rudeness, I see some brasilians asking me calm down or asking me to stay polite sometimes even though I am polite and calm.
I think this is because of the language translation from English to your language. Because, when we are being polite, it seems translation seems to you like we are rude.

This is not because we are rude. It is because of translation or because of your understanding of English language. So, please do not feel offended with our words. We always try to keep our communication in a polite way and try to explain everything with details.

Agradeço pela sua resposta, mas meu notebook e internet são muito bons. Eu tenho um Notebook Gamer Alienware m15 R6 da DELL e uma internet de 500 megas. É o que se tem de bom em se tratando de Brasil. Infelizmente acho que é difícil lidar com esses lags. Não sou só eu que reclamei. Outros jogadores da REVOADA também relataram essa dificuldade. Quero que vocês entendam que não tenho nenhuma intenção de criar tumulto ou desavenças com o CREW, mesmo porque já fui uma de vocês e sei o quanto é difícil ser moderador/líder ou dono desse jogo. Espero não voltar aqui pelo mesmo motivo.
Obrigada.