Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Lightbulb Suggestion Gangs

Good night!

I really liked the way it ends the round and shows the status and money that each player has finished. I think they should do this with the gangs, after finishing the round, they could show the members of each gang and the score when entering the ranking. The hire a spy function is disabled.

An idea that I think is not difficult to implement in the game.

Hello OverGrind,

Thank you for your attention and intention.

This can be a good idea and I will share your suggestion with our teammates on planning team.

Just in case, if we forget to add you a badge, if/when this feature is added, please pm me. I will be happy to do that.

Until it is accepted and added to the game, we cannot add the badges unfortunately.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z

Quote Originally Posted by eagleking52 View Post
    Hello OverGrind,

Thank you for your attention and intention.

This can be a good idea and I will share your suggestion with our teammates on planning team.

Just in case, if we forget to add you a badge, if/when this feature is added, please pm me. I will be happy to do that.

Until it is accepted and added to the game, we cannot add the badges unfortunately.
    Thank you very much Eagle, I have other suggestions.

2 years ago i made the suggestion. then was a bad idea. all of the suddenly, after 2 years, now is ok:

11-16-2020, 04:04 PM

at the end of each round we can check each players profile and see how much stats they finished with, how much money they have in bank or cash, etc. But we can't see the gangs. Maybe it will be a good idea to do the same with gangs: at the end of each round, if you click on a gang, you can see all the players in that gang, see their gang points, how many robs they've done, etc

11-18-2020, 09:51
    Game Manager
    Administrator

Hello razvan7,

Thanks for your suggestions and interest on improving the game,

5- About checking gangs, that can be trickable. And people can be offensive against the members of other gangs for other rounds. So, I do not think that it would be ok to open that page. But, I will forward it to planning team.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z