Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Lightbulb Hire Robber Suggestion

Good afternoon people,

I would like to make a suggestion about Hire Robber.

I've already gone through this when I returned to play and I always hear reports of beginners or players who were inattentive, when selecting the HIRE ROBBER option, they ended up forgetting to change the theft or add some item.

I know you guys really care about gameplay and I think this would make it a lot easier for those starting out. What do you think about putting a "pop-up - are you sure about this? Containing the theft, items and tickets that will be used", Avoiding a wrong use of the function.

Also, I always see beginner players saying that the "hire" is not working, but you just have to disable the "use all stamina" option... you could issue a red alert "please remove "use all stamina" ", this would avoid unnecessary questioning in the square, forum and tickets.

Idea 3: What do you think about activating a paid hire with credits 20... 30... (something to think about) with a limited number during round 1, 2 or 3... where VIP player 3 would not lose any percentage or just 1% and something similar for VIP 2 and 4.

This feature was a very interesting addition to the game, congratulations!
    I always hope to help with improvements to the game.

Good morning ,

Interesting .. We will talk about it and see when we can implement some of your suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Good morning ,

Interesting .. We will talk about it and see when we can implement some of your suggestions
    That's great Bebynho, I hope the team manages to implement some of the ideas.