Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Angry fight club / boots hunt

Does the team of this game know what is going on in the game?
    It's very easy to say that you're trying to ban the bots when they are top killer that kill you in 1 thousandth there are people who play this game just to fight and the fight blub offers this now players like me who can't spend lots of money can't evolve why kill in nightclubs I'm impossible with these infernal bot you adm you should better manage the game that is dying for lack of adms that punish this thing tpw and return the fight club to the game bunch of infertile

And those accusations are based on what? Just because you are new to the hunt gameplay and some players are faster than you, it doesn't mean they have bots.

I am guessing Abuse is doing their best !!

We are working on some ideas regarding ARENA ...

on a side note : " bunch of infertile " has to be the best insult I've seen on this forum in basically 13 years !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan View Post
    And those accusations are based on what? Just because you are new to the hunt gameplay and some players are faster than you, it doesn't mean they have bots.
    Can you show video with a proof of this so called skill of being faster? Or we just supposed to believe you?

And what about that part of player base that hasn't got the fastest PC and/or Internet connection, they doesn't matter to this community and should be punished with these <1sec skilled kills ?

Of course i can show. But what will this change? will it change the community reaction time? No, they will still complain about something which exists only in their mind.

People are getting banned for using bot every round. They are getting banned as soon as abuse crew finds something in logs, because, you know, you cannot ban players just because other players are crying about something..there must be a proof somewhere down the line. As you can see(but im sure you dont because most of the guys that are crying about bots are just ignorants) a lot of players that bought a lot of credits and vips were banned this round and last round for using bot.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan View Post
    Of course i can show. But what will this change? will it change the community reaction time? No, they will still complain about something which exists only in their mind.

People are getting banned for using bot every round. They are getting banned as soon as abuse crew finds something in logs, because, you know, you cannot ban players just because other players are crying about something..there must be a proof somewhere down the line. As you can see(but im sure you dont because most of the guys that are crying about bots are just ignorants) a lot of players that bought a lot of credits and vips were banned this round and last round for using bot.
    It would be very nice if you could post a short video of this fast killing. I have only seen some vidoes of this game on youtube where people customize the design of the buttons and use multiple windows of the game at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by andalucia View Post
    It would be very nice if you could post a short video of this fast killing. I have only seen some vidoes of this game on youtube where people customize the design of the buttons and use multiple windows of the game at the same time.
    Hey,

Feel free to check my youtube channel, I have a lot of hunting videos there from different rounds:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC64...Wv5ch8ueKuRIg/

Regards.
    Last edited by lost; 02-25-2022 at 01:48 PM.