Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Game guide for new players

Hello ,

if someone from the experts here can do some effort to explain how to use each character , tips and tricks 2022 for the new players
    because every topic I saw outdated

Thanks and regards

Hi Elite,

I recommend you to start by reading the game guide:
    https://thecrims.tawk.help/article/g...ersion-40-days

It won't make you a pro player over night, that's not the purpose of the guide. It will help you to understand all the concepts and game features.

The best way to learn is by playing, making friends and talking to people that play hardcore. Incase you don't understand something, feel free to ask.

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by lost View Post
    Hi Elite,

I recommend you to start by reading the game guide:
    https://thecrims.tawk.help/article/g...ersion-40-days

It won't make you a pro player over night, that's not the purpose of the guide. It will help you to understand all the concepts and game features.

The best way to learn is by playing, making friends and talking to people that play hardcore. Incase you don't understand something, feel free to ask.

Regards.
    Tem quase a mesma coisa no guia do jogo convencional.
    O que seria bom e útil é uma base de estratégias pra cada função. Em que mais ou menos a pessoa poderia investir. Porque do jeito que tá, é muito confuso. Se não me engano, todas as classes são recomendadas a usar os mesmos itens especiais, com excessão de assassino. Qual é o ensino de ter diferença entre brooker, empresário e ladrão, se todos vão usar "amor ao trabalho" pra produzir mais drogas? Tá muito desbalanceado, não tem vantagem realmente em usar uma classe ou outra. Outra coisa é que as missões no guia pra subir de nível em todas as classes estão com os requisitos desatualizados pra o nível 13.