Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Rounds are too short

Now that we have played these short rounds for a while, I must say that 40 days is too short.
    Its much more intense, You must not miss a training, or mule, or Gang war, or a boat, or Auto robb, or anything. Pressure to be online 24 hours a day is big.
    And all of that for 10 days of playing.
    And then after a short break, you need to do it again...

I feel ppl are loosing steam, interest and generally the will to play hard after 2 or 3 such rounds at best.

Not to mension that now it costs 3 times as much in real money per month to play with VIPs. And honestly, you cant play without VIPs if you want any kind of a descent result. For a lot of younger players who dont earn money, paying for VIPs 3 times a month is a deterent.

How about an 80 or 100 day round? Or even an old school 180 day round
    (You can make VIPs that last for a certain number of days.)

Mazuma

Nobody is losing interest in the game because of the round length. There are other reasons that are making the players to lose interest, has nothing to do with the length of the round. You are not forced to play every round, you can play 1 round and then take a small break of 2 weeks until the next round starts.

It doesn't cost 3 times more, it costs 1.5 times more because there are 2 rounds in 1 month, not 3 and the vip it's 10 euro instead of 15. But, as i said, nobody forces you to play 2 rounds in 1 month.

You are talking about the pressure of being 24 hours online..i've checked your account and i saw this : always small respect, always low stats, never a different medal than the free one that you get from your top country. It looks like you don't even try to play seriously so what pressure are you talking about? The events are generally every 3-4 tc days, so you dont need to be online non stop.

Also, as Bebynho said a lot of times, 80/100 days are not viable from an economic point of view. If we go to 80 days and they adjust the vip price accordingly to something like 20 euro, again, you will all complain.

And trust me, if you try to play 1 round hardcore for top respect, you will see why 40 days for 1 round it's much better than 120 days.

I find your lack of comprehension disturbing.
    I was NOT talking about myself... I was talking what I see with other players. I am mostly managing gangs, always in top 20 troughout the round (not good for you, I know...), and have been playing with top 5 players. They get burned out is what Im saying.

Thank you so much for checking my account and giving me feedback on how bad I play, much appreciated. I will try harder for you to gain my respect.
    I feel guilty for having so many medals, I'm embarrassed of my profile, Im sorry, I wish I could share them with everyone.
    Last edited by Mazuma; 03-12-2022 at 07:19 PM.

Yeah, i bet it's hard to have a medal in a country where there are just 3 players.

Of course there is a lack of comprehension. I play, you don't. I am in touch with a lot of players that are also playing for top every round. Nobody wants long rounds again. What you are saying makes no sense. The only players that want long rounds again are the ones that usually do not play for top and usually do not buy a vip or any credits.

And about having a gang in top 20.. come on dude, you can make top 20 by just fully upgrading it, is this something to brag about?

@mazuma: my advice is simple: DON'T. (I should end my post after that word but I will try to explain a bit just: don't even try. They will treat you like shit. I tried your way and it ends in them dragging you down. I reached the conclusion that is better to just don't interact with them).

P.S.: "them / they" = crew

Yeah, I see a lot of that also. The reason for that is simple: the people that spends the most are still playing, so what else would they want? I saw a guy in the top killers that has 11 bans in his account. As long as the cash keeps flowing, right? So yeah. And this gandalf guy must be part of the crew. They like to check other people's account and say whatever bs they want to try to shut you down, even if you started in the game while they were still on elementary school. Anyway, I agree with alina: don't waste your time; it's not worth it.

Good morning,

So many things to touch on here , sadly things that I've already spoken about but anyway let's go for it.

1. Round length

Well it was voted, 90 % of the people I speak about with and that gave me feedback like it. Now like someone said here, you really do not have to play every round , you shouldn't actually since it is way too tiring.

2. Bans / Money

Really? every round we have PayPal contacting us because some players is asking for his money back after he gets banned. If a person gets banned now for rule 5 , he loses that account 4 ever , the ban is permanent. So the bans that you see are round bans or chat bans. So I would not worry, we are not making millions from dirty players. Plus, dirty players are bad for business .... trust me.

3. " Treating people like shit " ... I would love to see in what game you can speak, swear and talk crap to the owner of the game directly via email, discord or skype. I bet you know and have played some ! If so, I would love to have a chat with them to learn from them how to manage situations better.

4. VIP

I am sorry but again , it is either 120 days or 40 ... for us any other number is not acceptable since WE ARE MAKING THE SAME MONEY with 40 days as with 120. What some of you are failing to see, is that the prices are now reduced by quite a lot. NOT TO MENTION that , and I am saying this for the 100th time , TheCRims is the only game that reduced the prices of the VIP during Covid and has not implemented the OLD prices back. So from 20 euros we went to 7 ... and some people here still think that is a lot in a world where EVERYTHING is more expensive.

Again I am sorry to tell you but this is a business that sadly is not ran from a basement on 1 PC , even tho sometimes thx to our buddies at AMAZON , it seems like it.

Bottom line I could make another POLL but I am quite sure it will end like the other one.
    Wish you all a good day and I am always happy when someone uses the FORUM

@neoawp - your first mistake is that you do assumptions. Most of the times assumptions are not true. Lets elaborate: you "think" that all his bans are for cheating. That assumption is wrong: 2-3 are for cheating, the rest are from old times, when - if you push buttons to fast - you get a ban (in early days). I have 7 myself, that doesn't mean I was cheating. Another assumption: "that guy must be of the crew". Even yourself, in that phrase, you doubt it, but yet you still throw it out there. Another mistake: I never said don't play / don't waste your time - I said DON'T interact with them. Meaning that, is better for EVERY player, not to give them feedback anymore (Beby stop reading from here on, I recommend you take a break, read the news or jump to next post). Let me be more blunt clear: I was trying (like mazuma or so many players) to contribute to the development of the game and give ideas. 80 % of my ideas were good and implemented "in the end". But, at first, you get an answer like "that is the most stupid idea i ever heard" (remember beby? - DARE to say I lie). And yet, they were implemented. Of course, after they " Treating people like shit ". example are more and more, you just need time to read the forum. I never lie.
    I don't have a vendetta, nor "i feel the need to be important" (remember Beby? -DARE to say I lie), but you can't be with 2 faces and still try to pose as a saviour. Whatever beef you have with some players, don't pin it or try to drag others into it ("remember egyptian guy BEBY?" - DARE to say I lie).
    So, in conclusion (After i Pointed Only the Truth), what I was suggesting @mazuma is simple: DON'T try to be the good guy. You will not succeed. Many have tried. Listen to people with experience. My best guess is let them without any feedback. In the begining they were " Treating people like shit ". Now, truth to be told, for the past 1 year or so, I have to admit that they started to say "please", "thank you for your idea", etc. No, I didn't changed my way and give them more ideas, I just see the posts and the BIG announcement in main page.
    For last time Beby (I know you can't resist temptations and, despite my advice not to read this you will) - I have nothing with anyone. But, what is fair is fair. I always like to say the truth. You can't bend it no matter how much you try. And, if you are on the same side of the truth, nobody can throw shit at you.

Like you said: "Wish you all a good day and I am always happy when someone uses the FORUM"
    Regards all.

Quote Originally Posted by neoawp View Post
    Yeah, I see a lot of that also. The reason for that is simple: the people that spends the most are still playing, so what else would they want? I saw a guy in the top killers that has 11 bans in his account. As long as the cash keeps flowing, right? So yeah. And this gandalf guy must be part of the crew. They like to check other people's account and say whatever bs they want to try to shut you down, even if you started in the game while they were still on elementary school. Anyway, I agree with alina: don't waste your time; it's not worth it.
    Does it matter when you started to play? As long as you dont play NOW, you are out of touch with the game so you cannot convince other players that are constantly playing right now or the crew that you know whats better for the game. When you speak something, you should try to check if what you are saying its true or it will make you look like a dumb guy. Being banned before doesnt mean you cannot play ever again. Even more, we had a lot of guys being banned recently at the end of the round EVEN THOUGH THEY SPENT SO MUCH MONEY IN THE GAME...which totally makes you point invalid. But as i've said, since you guys are totally out of touch with the game and you just login to make 1 hire and log off and then complain about something, you cannot see those things.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan View Post
    Yeah, i bet it's hard to have a medal in a country where there are just 3 players.

Of course there is a lack of comprehension. I play, you don't. I am in touch with a lot of players that are also playing for top every round. Nobody wants long rounds again. What you are saying makes no sense. The only players that want long rounds again are the ones that usually do not play for top and usually do not buy a vip or any credits.

And about having a gang in top 20.. come on dude, you can make top 20 by just fully upgrading it, is this something to brag about?

Dude, how can you say that I dont play ?! ... I played EVERY SINGLE round since 2005 .... some mildly bether than others, Ill give you that, yes. I lived trough every change, and am still buying VIPs and supporting TC.
    Im saying that just as we get some stats and money to enjoy and do something with it, the round ends.

There used to be many players in Serbia, Im sorry there arent more now, they give me something to play for... they come and go, sure. I sometimes beat them because I am commited and play every day, and sometimes they beat me because they play hard as you did in last round.

Its just like my opinion maaaaan, dont take it o hard bro

@Bebynho20 Yeah ofcource noone wants long rounds, because these kids lack commitment and patience and persistence...
    Its like f*ck and go ... no cigarete afterwards
    Last edited by Mazuma; 03-22-2022 at 05:13 PM.