Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Exclamation Could you admins possible fix the annoying game bugs? Its really easy to fix

Hello everyone , hello admins. We playing this game with my friend group, everyone likes the game in itself but we have couple of problems that I will mention here. Hope you will fix those soon or give me the satisfying reply.

Bugs that I found:

1- Starting from yesterday my character "fitnessthetic" cant set a max limit to his nightclub anymore.
    2- When you're hospitalized at nightclub and if you're a member of a virtual gang, you cant do your gang robbery anymore if virtual gang wont kick you out. But on the screen you can see that the robbery still going on-but you cant join.
    3- Whenever me or my friends changing our profiles passwords,it succeed and then we cant really log into our accounts after couple of minutes of playing or being logged out. So we need everytime change our passwords, that's annoying.
    4- On the harbour you cant sell your whole drug pack that you have(FOR VIP HARBOURS)
    5- I don't really understand districts. But I have 2 different districts right now, and on one district I have 2 streets, on another just 1. And If i remove my first street on district one, i cant attack to different street from different district not even 1 day later.
    6- When we donate to our gang, for example for the next level it needs $465,565,500 but if we enter 45,000,000 cuz we have only that money for donate, it will say its donated but it actually doesn't donate anything, cuz on the screen its still saying it needs $465,565,500.
    7- Not all gang members can see gangs stats on member section.
    8- When you looking for Global Ranking on gangs or players, when you select your own country, it will return "NULL" and you again need to click to page 1 for renew and see this. As a software developer i know that i need to do this but normal average player wont know that.
    9- Bidding system on Auction (BLackmarket) - I dont know if you need to mention there that we can bid 5 times per auction, and if its more than 5, how everyone can outbid me last minute cuz I'm placing bids also the last minute, and the update speed is not good if everyone bids on last minute. Please fix that.

IMPROVEMENTS NEEDED ON:

1-University - I think no one will go and read all of these rules from the game guide cuz not everyone have that amount of time, but you could just mention it on university section for example with big letters like "YOU CAN ONLY JOIN AND FINISH 2 CLASSES IN ONE ROUND".
    2- Stocks needs to be improved i think cuz its so confusing to have only little window and you struggling to finding out which value is for what, so it needs to have your bought price - selling price - bought time(its also matters so you know when and for how much) Yea we have that on log screen, but couldn't it be great if you move all to one screen so we dont need to change everytime? At least for VIP's.
    3- When you put down a value for selling something for example i have 54,343,343 amount of drugs, but i can enter only 5,343,343 for example, where is the last digit? And if even its restricted in game to sell that big number, you can restrict it by putting some control code over there, not limiting exact digits when we're copying and pasting something and we think that it will sell all, but its not, and it will also decrease our rights, we all have limited selling numbers for example for stocks its 2, and when you think it will sell all but it doesn't, you cant turn it back even. So kinda needs some improvements i think.
    4- Whenever you sending credits to your friend, it will take more than 8 real hours, so its kinda "wheres my credits" issue sometimes. Average player wont know that he needs to wait that much cuz its basic transaction, so even if its on purpose you could just notify player when he sends "The credit sending can take up to 8-10 hours" information i think.
    5- If i can buy in a round just 2 of Bingo's , why on earth i will see the third Bingo's price, why its not disappearing then? If its no ways to buy it anyway. (Unless its possible of course then i dont know how)

So that's the bugs that I've found here in couple of days, and please consider it. I'd appreciate if you reply or try to fix those bugs, cuz most of my friends when saw that, they gave up playing. And that's bad for TheCrims cuz you will lose maybe a good players and even customers considering that you have only 2000 players world wide for 22 years being in web browser game industry.

And dont misunderstand me I'm trying to be nice not a jerk. Its just that I'm informing you with this, everything else is up to you.

And thanks for your help, have a good one.

Heyaa, first of all xD.. i am not connected to game development of any sort.. just answering as player to player xD... I guess you new player.. coz some things you wrote...was just funny.. LOL

1.you cant set limit because you probably finished hitmen university (it is possible that this is not written there.. when you finish it.. you cant set rave/bordel limit anymore..)

2.as i know.. if you die during gang rob.. you are kicked from that rob.. if you are in virtual gang you are kicked from gang, but you can simply rejoin and rob again..

3. Just wtf xD, why the **** would you change password.. i change password like 5y ago and it works till this day without problems.. if you changing password because you share acc with friend.. this is not allowed.. you can access only to own account..

4. LOL this is the whole point of VIP ships.. you only can sell specified amount (at start when you sell drug.. you sell drug worth 1,5kkk $).. and this is so VIP get small bunus.. imagine that vip players can in theory sell all their drugs with like 40% bonus..

5. District.. it is said clearly that you can own 2district at same time.. and some types of district you can have only one street, in others can have two.. this is written in game guide.. also it is written if you lose street in district, you can insta attack other street in same district.. but if you wanna change you need to wait 1tc day.. this waiting time count from last district change.. so if you leave one district now.. and another district in 3hours you need to wait 1tc day after last district leave time..

6. Simple not true.. i run gang for friends like last 5rounds.. never have problem like that..

7. Only leader and coleaders see members stats.. you mean ggpoints and gg assult power.. and i think this is completely ok.. imagine that all players see that infos.. so if you go rob in other gang.. it would be okey that you see all their infos ?

8. Hmm xD for me it work normal.. or you think if you looking on like 5th page international list.. and then click on own country ranks.. and then it show also 5th page of own country ranks.. and if not that many players you see blank pagee..

9. bids system rly suck... Whole page plus browser usually freeze and i am not using bad pc... And i heard many players same problem..

About improves..

1. Agreed xD.. but 90% of active players already know this..

2. Hmm no problem on current stock page.. at least for me.. you have table.. ai think all visible.. only thing missing is like total profit number...

3. Hmm.. for stocks it is written in guide and in proffesion description that you can buy/sell only 999999 per one transaction.. for drugs i didnt notice that yet.. coz on dealer you just copy paste amount and on ship if you leave blank you can sell all in one click..

4. For creds it is actually written that it can take up to 48hours.. but i never waited more than 15min.. usually it takes less than 5min..

5. Vip 3 can buy 3items.. so that price for them.. but for you you have info.. saying you already bought 2items out of 2possible.. or something like that..

Greattings bro, Krispy

Quote Originally Posted by KrispySLO View Post
    Heyaa, first of all xD.. i am not connected to game development of any sort.. just answering as player to player xD... I guess you new player.. coz some things you wrote...was just funny.. LOL

1.you cant set limit because you probably finished hitmen university (it is possible that this is not written there.. when you finish it.. you cant set rave/bordel limit anymore..)

2.as i know.. if you die during gang rob.. you are kicked from that rob.. if you are in virtual gang you are kicked from gang, but you can simply rejoin and rob again..

3. Just wtf xD, why the **** would you change password.. i change password like 5y ago and it works till this day without problems.. if you changing password because you share acc with friend.. this is not allowed.. you can access only to own account..

4. LOL this is the whole point of VIP ships.. you only can sell specified amount (at start when you sell drug.. you sell drug worth 1,5kkk $).. and this is so VIP get small bunus.. imagine that vip players can in theory sell all their drugs with like 40% bonus..

5. District.. it is said clearly that you can own 2district at same time.. and some types of district you can have only one street, in others can have two.. this is written in game guide.. also it is written if you lose street in district, you can insta attack other street in same district.. but if you wanna change you need to wait 1tc day.. this waiting time count from last district change.. so if you leave one district now.. and another district in 3hours you need to wait 1tc day after last district leave time..

6. Simple not true.. i run gang for friends like last 5rounds.. never have problem like that..

7. Only leader and coleaders see members stats.. you mean ggpoints and gg assult power.. and i think this is completely ok.. imagine that all players see that infos.. so if you go rob in other gang.. it would be okey that you see all their infos ?

8. Hmm xD for me it work normal.. or you think if you looking on like 5th page international list.. and then click on own country ranks.. and then it show also 5th page of own country ranks.. and if not that many players you see blank pagee..

9. bids system rly suck... Whole page plus browser usually freeze and i am not using bad pc... And i heard many players same problem..

About improves..

1. Agreed xD.. but 90% of active players already know this..

2. Hmm no problem on current stock page.. at least for me.. you have table.. ai think all visible.. only thing missing is like total profit number...

3. Hmm.. for stocks it is written in guide and in proffesion description that you can buy/sell only 999999 per one transaction.. for drugs i didnt notice that yet.. coz on dealer you just copy paste amount and on ship if you leave blank you can sell all in one click..

4. For creds it is actually written that it can take up to 48hours.. but i never waited more than 15min.. usually it takes less than 5min..

5. Vip 3 can buy 3items.. so that price for them.. but for you you have info.. saying you already bought 2items out of 2possible.. or something like that..

Greattings bro, Krispy
    First of all , thanks for reply Krispy. I appreciate that. And yea I just started after 15 years on this season to play. So sorry If i don't know some of the rules but i think nobody will go and read ALL FORUM PAGES ( i think), first of all i have a job and don't have time for sitting and reading hours and hours on TheCrimsForum. So i think they need to mention these kinda things on University page, stock page etc. Cuz for example i know English but some of my friends even don't know basic English, so even if they go to their own language page, they will not go through all forum and read stuff. They have daily work as well. So that's a waste of time i think.

For your questions i have replies:
    2-) Sometimes they don't kick you, that's the problem, and if you don't rejoin you will wait forever and it will show you that roberry still didn't launch yet.
    3-) I have had this character for 15 years, but i never bought credits before so it must be just deleted i understand it. But people wants to use their own passwords, i will not go and use some kinda "4gf564jsry" password. And also no we're not logging in on each others character. We just basically want to use our own pass phrases.
    6-) I have this gang problem and i can show it to you, no matter how many dollars you donate, if its always 1.000.000 it will never upgrade.
    7-) I know that, but people also can go to Gang Ranking page and see all gangs stats there or at least just yours
    Thats the developers mistake, they need to Recode the website if they want everything's to run smoothly.

Improvement questions:
    4-) I already sent to 2 chars 100 credits, and it took 10 hours on both of them. Its strange I think game doesn't likes me.
    5-) I have VIP 3, and i bought just 2 bingos and its already says you bought 3 items, and i can see all other stuff are for 300,000,000 dollars. So I've never bought 3 items. just 2. And it says you bought 3 out of 3 this round. Kinda weird I think. And also why should i lie, its just a game and i already spent some money on it But it sucks if you spent some money and still have those kinda bugs.

For rest of your replies, i would say thank you so much.
    But also STOP LAUGHING AT ME !!!! Thats not nice!! xD xD xD xD

And i wanted to say one more problem and i think this is the most important problem of the game, you can see someones respects just like 213424123, but you should see i think at least like "213,424,123" For to know to who you attacking, are they stronger or just weaker you never know that in first glance.

Have a good day!

Hehheh first i wanna say sry xD.. i didnt mean laught in any bad or offensive way.. if you would know me.. you would know that i always spam this emojis hahahah :P :P..

OFC it is 100% true that none of begginers will read guides... coz it is rly written in details.. , so at least basic infos should be written (in most of pages they are).. but all who tryhard/wanna tryhard in this game should read guide ... ofc most of us have jobs and this is just one old rly addictive game hehhe.. and ye you are right i have many friends like that also..

2. hmm i cant argue with that, becouse i rob in virtual gang only day 1.. and then i rob in others real gangs.. virtual gangs also give less money than normal gangs..

3. hmm no idea why would you delete it.. if you lose old mail, i think you can write to support and they link your existing account to new mail without problem.. hmm rly bro.. i understand.. i also change that 13dsaf2342 password at start.. but as i said it work till this day..

6. rly bro i zero idea how this gang donations dont work for you.. it work perfect for me and for all accounts that are above lvl5 (becouse in order to reach lvl5.. you need to make gang donation) i will write you in game, with my skype... and we will figure that out xD..

7. ye on gang ranking you see only total gang points (this are gang points gained from upgrades, from gangwar and from all trusted members that have over 50% rob participation in gang (5% of their respect plus points from gang robs))...

for improves

4. bro for me.. you get mail with confirmation code in like 15sec.. then you use that code.. and credits arrive to other account fast.. we can test that also.. i cant believe actually that it took 10h.. maybe if you transfer it when round pause.. but when round in progress it work ok

5. hmm again bro xD never happen to me beforeee.. ofc it is possible that bug happen to you only .. ofc no point in lie... i didnt said that

yes true.. big big noumbers

I wish you also good day

Quote Originally Posted by KrispySLO View Post
    Hehheh first i wanna say sry xD.. i didnt mean laught in any bad or offensive way.. if you would know me.. you would know that i always spam this emojis hahahah :P :P..

OFC it is 100% true that none of begginers will read guides... coz it is rly written in details.. , so at least basic infos should be written (in most of pages they are).. but all who tryhard/wanna tryhard in this game should read guide ... ofc most of us have jobs and this is just one old rly addictive game hehhe.. and ye you are right i have many friends like that also..

2. hmm i cant argue with that, becouse i rob in virtual gang only day 1.. and then i rob in others real gangs.. virtual gangs also give less money than normal gangs..

3. hmm no idea why would you delete it.. if you lose old mail, i think you can write to support and they link your existing account to new mail without problem.. hmm rly bro.. i understand.. i also change that 13dsaf2342 password at start.. but as i said it work till this day..

6. rly bro i zero idea how this gang donations dont work for you.. it work perfect for me and for all accounts that are above lvl5 (becouse in order to reach lvl5.. you need to make gang donation) i will write you in game, with my skype... and we will figure that out xD..

7. ye on gang ranking you see only total gang points (this are gang points gained from upgrades, from gangwar and from all trusted members that have over 50% rob participation in gang (5% of their respect plus points from gang robs))...

for improves

4. bro for me.. you get mail with confirmation code in like 15sec.. then you use that code.. and credits arrive to other account fast.. we can test that also.. i cant believe actually that it took 10h.. maybe if you transfer it when round pause.. but when round in progress it work ok

5. hmm again bro xD never happen to me beforeee.. ofc it is possible that bug happen to you only .. ofc no point in lie... i didnt said that

yes true.. big big noumbers

I wish you also good day
    Thank you mate, hehe that's ok