Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: My 50 cents !

Threaded View

@Razvan

If you play since round 7 and you play to win ... well let me give you the worst news possible mate : YOU FAILED ... like a boss, based on your profile. I hope you don't mind me pointing that out and you will take it like a man since I am talking here like an ex player who had the luck to play and win both on multi and on single account mode. Anyway ....that is not the point.

I know some people who for the past month have been playing a different bowser game , 4 fun , one of them is BOGDAN so he can confirm .... I can tell you that at least 1 of them has put over 100 euros in the game in less than 1 week and he will never be even close to those people that are in top 20 , since they probably spent over 500. But yes let's say TC is pay to win ... Beyond funny !!! A and btw there are no prizes in that game !

The idea of making people pay 20 euros to play a round, when people complain they can't pay 7 or 10 is basically CRAZY !!! If I wanted to make VIP 20 I would've kept it 20, 2 years ago and that would ve been the end of it.

Let's make a deal .. to play for top you need to use around 4 or 5 VIPS ( based on what people who know what they are doing are saying ) . I will donate the 5 VIP packs to one of you to play for top without the help of a top player and let's see where you end up ! Just for the fun it !

Again the rules are simple

1. I provide the VIP packs
    2. You can't take trust from any of the top players nor can you be helped by one since you should be able to make/ have a winning strategy
    3. The Vip packs can be used only on the main account and not the multi

You all know my email, hit me up and like always it is a pleasure to see some of you take time from their busy schedule to come here and chat with the community especially when " some " are trying to be witty LMAO

NOTE : [email protected] ... just in case some don't know my email
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 04-01-2022 at 12:03 AM.