Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Businessman level 11 requirements

Hi,
    would it be worth reconcidering the requirements for business man for reaching level 11? The quest to sell to 4 ships is kinda tight in the 40 days rounds isn't it?

Maybe lowering it to 3 would work? Or winning certain amount of drug components?

Heyaa all professions have this requirement.. except hitman he need to make only 3... i guess you didnt play before this round.. becouse before this round you use to make 4ships around day 15.. but this round they kinda troll us xD.. with 2 ships in half of round.. plus all events are delayed, so players cant plan anything xD xD..

Greatings ;D

Quote Originally Posted by KrispySLO View Post
    Heyaa all professions have this requirement.. except hitman he need to make only 3... i guess you didnt play before this round.. becouse before this round you use to make 4ships around day 15.. but this round they kinda troll us xD.. with 2 ships in half of round.. plus all events are delayed, so players cant plan anything xD xD..

Greatings ;D
    Hey I agree, its easy though, selling to 4 boats.

How are you Krispy laughing on people again ? : Never changed

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessthetic View Post
    Hey I agree, its easy though, selling to 4 boats.

How are you Krispy laughing on people again ? : Never changed
    Heyaa ) i only laugh to this round hehe..

Heyaa ) i only laugh to this round hehe..
    oh there were bunch of emojis, they deleted while posting.. their protection mechanism sucks..
    but here you go xDxD xDxD xDxD xDxD xDxD xDxD xDxD xDxD xDxD xDxD xDxD xDxD xDxD xDxD xDxD xDxD xDxD xDxD xDxD xDxD xDxD xDxD xDxD xDxD xDxD xDxD xDxD xDxD xDxD xDxD xDxD xDxD xDxD

Greatings ;D

You don't like it hehehe ?. I do .. I think many players especially those that play for top 10 got to complacent with events coming in set days.

I want to remind you guy something events are available from a certain TC day but that doesn't mean they have to come that day. A little bit of change here and now is welcomed if not strategies will never change and the game becomes boring AF.
    That being said we will have to keep BOATS in check because it would be unfortunate to have professions not reach their goals because of said boats.

NOTE: Events are generated prior to the round by Gandalf so If you guys don't like them scream at HIM hehehe.