Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default This website shouldn exist in WHOLE WORLD you ****ing pricks

Yes , you read it loud and clear. I will not be polite cause I was once upon a time, here on forum. And some mother****er answered my thread with cussing words and discrimination, even I'm not an Indian though he called me "****ing Indian" and " cocky INDIAN" and even more.

I was answered fully calm and positive to that. And I submitted a ticket to game system. And you answered me as below, in screenshot, "oh we cant see anything offensive". REALLY mother****ers?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then here I am, I'm not seeing any offensive words in my thread you mother****ing pricks, and shut your ****ing game down. If someone will talk to me like that, even being discriminative, and in whole world the penalty for that is a JAIL!!! real jail.

And you can calmly say that its not offensive message and why I took that serious?????!!!

**** YOU !! AND YOUR GAME !!! AND I WILL NOT SPEND ANY MONEY OR PLAYING THIS ****ING GAME AGAIN!

Here you go. Now I can calmly say, this message is pure positive And I'm laughing out loud of my ass when I'm texting it, so.. Dont take so serious guys xD KISS KISS x* x*

Ekran Alıntısı1.jpg

ticket.JPG

Have a nice day !