Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Lightbulb Virtual Gangs Speed

Hi community,

Writing here with a suggestion for the Virtual Gangs: currently there is a 60 second period where the bots will complete a robbery if not enough real players accepted. In my opinion this period is too long and specially at a later round stage this can be an hassle, having in mind new player that are trying out the game or player that are just delayed. If they go into virtual to complete missions or to learn the game they will simply get bored and leave!

I would like to proposed to reduced the time required for the bots to complete a gang robbery, for example: gang robs requiring 25% stamina every 15 seconds so that we can complete a full stamina bar under 1 minutes, for gang robs required 50% stamina every 30 seconds following the same stamina bar logic under 1 minute and for 100% stamina gang robs we may even consider 60 seconds because they are events, hence more special and should be more difficult to achieve.

This way we would make the game more dynamic for new or delayed players.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Regards, Spont82

Would really appreciated a feedback from the Game Management.

Is this being considered at all?

I would literally pay money for this to work

Hello ,

Sadly reducing it would cause quite a lot of hassle .

I will talk to our dev and see if we can speed it up but I am quite sure it will be hard and complicated. I guess we could try 30 seconds ... this would give the system time to check how many people have accepted the rob ...

Hope it works and it won't send the system in tilt

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Hello ,

Sadly reducing it would cause quite a lot of hassle .

I will talk to our dev and see if we can speed it up but I am quite sure it will be hard and complicated. I guess we could try 30 seconds ... this would give the system time to check how many people have accepted the rob ...

Hope it works and it won't send the system in tilt
    Why dont you guys make an "auto accept gang robbery" button on virtual gangs? This way the coding would be way simpler, and the process to farm 25%, 50% stamina robberies on virtual gang would be way less tiring, avoiding the hassle to make 30 second virtual gang timer

Hello Vagabundo,

Do you mean for players to have auto accept gang robbery button?

That would also create issues because gangs usually have more member that required member for robbery. So, what if system fails for some to accept robbery when required amount accepted?

Also, if system would allow all to accept auto, that would also decrease the amount you receive per robbery. Which would create another problem.

So, it is better if players can make the robbery manually.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z

What if they make the threshold, like in early TC days, they have 60 seconds, but in mid-end game, they have reduced time for the low level gang robberies.
    This is for the late-joined player who wanted to catch up, or some player who missed the alley mission earlier. (like they already strong enough to do Fort Knox, but missed the Federal Reserve for the alley mission).