Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheating

Default Cheating

Just wanted to say that there are a lot of rumors around
    that bogdan is sharing the events with kidon in the last rounds
    so that kidon exceed the expectations in the last rounds even after nerving the dealer
    and the proof here that kidon got the last round 64m respect ( was a robber and before the new update of the robber)
    no one in this round could hit 64m even with the new update
    ekwador got only 63m respect as a robber even with the new robber update

so imagine if kidon was a robber this round he could hit more than 70m respect , why? because he knew already the events

i hope the GM of this game investigate in this case , and if you'r going to give it to bogdan's friends every round so tell us and we won't waste our money and time again in this game
    Last edited by Noah; 04-30-2022 at 12:05 AM.

Hello Noah,
    Technically, everyone knows future events. And none of us(admins) can't see future event days or anything else about event on the admin panel. So this is definitely an UNREALISTIC rumor.

Bebynho20 informed you about it on the thread "Changes for Round 143!"

Event Changes

First I want to talk about events in general, for example let’s take a look at Drug King. In the game guide we have it available from day 5 but clearly that doesn’t mean it has to come on day 5. This is the same for all events in the game so please consider that when you think in terms of game strategy.

That being said this events should look starting next round

Bill Gates in town! Min 3 Max 4

Chuck Norris is in town! Min 3 Max 5

Drug king in town! Min 2 Max 4

The Illuminati is real! Min 3 Max 5

Oil Tycoon of Dubai is in town! Min 2 Max 4

"Grande Mafioso" seen in Crim City! Min 2 Max 3

The Sea Captain Min 3 Max 4

Police reinforcements Min 6 Max 9

These are the min and max occurrences expected per round TC.

I wanna add another thing. When time passes on the game, you can guess which event will come soon.
    Open past events page and search event in this page. For example you saw that Chuck Norris was in town twice so you could say "I'm definitly sure that it will be in town again." because Min 3 - Max 5 for Chuck Norris.

Regards.
    Last edited by Fantome; 04-29-2022 at 09:44 PM.
    Abuse Crew

I had 67kkk more cash than Ekwador, in my first robber round without being full stats and without giving a single ****. While police was dead from day 21.

A robber, making UNDER my respect in this round (illu + police lol) is the direct result of you guys sucking.

Stop sucking

Playing for 5+ years non stop same profession and still failing miserably is actually meeting expectations, in your case.

P.S:

Registered since 2022-04-29 19:32:44

Expandables Killed In Action?

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    and the proof here that kidon got the last round 64m respect ( was a robber and before the new update of the robber)
    no one in this round could hit 64m even with the new update
    ekwador got only 63m respect
    please amuse me. how is that proof of anything?

in that case, any round where someone finishes far ahead means they know the events, correct?

have you considered the possibility that they are simply playing better than the ones who lost? xd

if I had access to this "secret knowledge" that is claimed, why the hell do I bid the drug of the next boat, paying far higher prices, rather than just pick up a few bids at initial price of the boat that comes after? that would make me look at this black screen for far less time, maybe 20 hours online instead of 50 (which is still less than certain legendary losers).

here's the real secret... wait and see... while you waste your time with conspiracy theories, the winners are playing the game properly, in whichever way it presents itself - good events, bad events, you name it.
    Last edited by SwordGrunt; 04-29-2022 at 10:38 PM.

I'm wondering how and why do you believe that I know the events. Last round I've played with Stryker for top 1 and we didn't buy an ampheta(and the boat come in day 18 which was perfect for a bm with 2 items on buildings) building which made us lose top 1. So if I know the events, how it comes that almost every round that I'm playing, I'm losing or almost losing because of a random event(like a boat or something) ?

The explanation is the following one: you all suck, I'm sorry to say it but it's the truth. If you think a robber made 63kk respect and that's a lot when Sword made 68kk before the invest district buff just shows how braindead you guys are. Face the truth, you are bad at this game and you are blaming it on "corruption" lmao.

And by the way, write with your own account, don't create a new account just to write on forum a pathetic thing. Let us see who's the man behind this cringe post

fantome i meant with the events ( the ships)

for sword : if he did that he will be stupid , to focus only on the ships and bid with the lowest price he had to act smarter than that

dears there's smth suspicious is happened maybe iam right maybe iam wrong but what the GM should do?
    he must investigate in that , maybe bogdan doesn't know every round ships but other rounds he knows
    but what we should put an eye here that the ships and the events must be totally randomly by a bot even the GM don't know it
    maybe kidon is right and of Corse congratz for him and i hope he's right and there's not any spy from the moderators team
    that's my POV and iam not here to fight iam here to discuss the rumors and as i said i hope it's wrong and Bogdan not a spy

btw darkhunter playing since 4 years , and the same profession ( dealer )
    so he failed miserably like you kidon and knew all the secrets of dealer
    but FYI he never hit 79m even before the nerving of the dealer

How comes dealer made 79kk this round when last round DarkHunter 4 years player all knowing of secrets made a whooping 7036590 RESP? 11 times less than this round what the **** hack is this.

Also you:

I think GM should investigate what type of pro player is creating fresh new accounts to bitch about conspiracy theories.

don't know why kidon is angry , i guess i put my finger on something ?
    the problem not me kidon , the problem is to investigate whether iam right or wrong and just said congratz for you anyway from bottom of my heart
    ofc GM won't share my info
    but bogdan can share it with you once he know hahahah