Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default SUGGESTION: Less time in Hospital and half stats loss AND/OR Immunity for 1 day

This is getting absurd. I can't play for 1 game day that I die. Also, some players clearly have a cheat to kill instantly (as soon as they enter the rave).
    If this continue, I (and a lot others from what I see in chats) will simply stop playing, because we spend more time (valueable time in our lives, work, family) looking at the Hospital screen of the game.

Also, I cant even raise my stats back to there they were, that I get killed again.

I stopped playing this a long time ago because it was unfair. I tryed again this month and I liked it, seems more balanced, but this issue with the attacks is simply ridiculus. Basically, the only option to play in this game will be to pay or to be an assassin an put every stats point in strenght.

Other suggestion: make available a quick get well from hospital item for 1 credit (similar to get out of jail or finish training).

Other suggestion would be to make the respect a little closer to the actual attack power. Or make a restriction in your own rave to be a number other than respect (maybe a percentage of the respect closer to attack power).

Hey Onizuka,

Respect is not influenced only by the Stats you have, the money plays a big role, so I do not think that suggestion is appropriate. Hitmans will always be around, so you need to improve the time that you take to go to the rave. Try to find imaginary placeholders for where the buttons will be, try to guide yourself by locating the Stamina and Exit button in reference with other icons on the page.

"Other suggestion: make available a quick get well from hospital item for 1 credit (similar to get out of jail or finish training)." - you cannot but an item to get out of jail it works the same way then Hospital. However, it could be an interesting idea. With this I would agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka View Post
    This is getting absurd. I can't play for 1 game day that I die. Also, some players clearly have a cheat to kill instantly (as soon as they enter the rave).
    If this continue, I (and a lot others from what I see in chats) will simply stop playing, because we spend more time (valueable time in our lives, work, family) looking at the Hospital screen of the game.

Also, I cant even raise my stats back to there they were, that I get killed again.

I stopped playing this a long time ago because it was unfair. I tryed again this month and I liked it, seems more balanced, but this issue with the attacks is simply ridiculus. Basically, the only option to play in this game will be to pay or to be an assassin an put every stats point in strenght.

Other suggestion: make available a quick get well from hospital item for 1 credit (similar to get out of jail or finish training).
    Well ...from what I know you can get out of hospital by using credits ... 10 for non VIP and 7 for VIP which from what I recall is the same price a hitman pays to get out of jail. Consider that Hitmans will have to pay much more for blood transfusion.

Regarding stats... I think we made it so easy to make stats, and consider we have reduced the amount of stats you are losing from 10 % to basically NOTHING. On one hand we have Hitmans complaining they are not getting enough stats and that they can't find people because of limits. On the other hand we have players complaining about hitmans and that they are getting killed non stop and they are losing stats.

Find a middle way is quite hard

I am telling you, I strongly believe that the number of players will go down a lot because of this. I will play one more game as hitman just to see how it is, because all other are useless. I cant even play. As an exemple: (I invested to lower my respect, I put my Rave at the limit of my respect, and I enter already with button on leave, and only get stamina if there is noone. Yet...): I was killed 7 times in the same game day, also had a lot of close calls where I was quicker. Also, the only few times i encountered someone weaker, I could not kill him (so I still did not kill even 1 person). I cant even play, I start playing, go to the hospital, come back from the hospital and sometimes cant even complete 10 robberies (this last time, i went back to the hospital without 1 single robbery). An the stats, that I spent all day trying to accummulate, gone (that was more than 8200 stats lost or EACH attribute).

Você foi atacado por DrogaEoBraya Dia 14 16:08
    Apanhou otário!
    Sua inteligencia caiu -1445.
    Sua força caiu -1445.
    Seu carisma caiu -1445.
    Sua resistencia caiu -1445.

Você foi atacado por SMAKKINO Dia 14 13:49
    Apanhou otário!
    Sua inteligencia caiu -1280.
    Sua força caiu -1280.
    Seu carisma caiu -1280.
    Sua resistencia caiu -1280.

Você foi atacado por Ill1 Dia 14 11:01
    Apanhou otário!
    Sua inteligencia caiu -1471.
    Sua força caiu -1471.
    Seu carisma caiu -1471.
    Sua resistencia caiu -1471.

Você foi atacado por Mazuna Dia 14 09:51
    Apanhou otário!
    Sua inteligencia caiu -1445.
    Sua força caiu -1445.
    Seu carisma caiu -1445.
    Sua resistencia caiu -1445.

Você foi atacado por IlIl1 Dia 14 04:38
    Apanhou otário!
    Sua inteligencia caiu -1437.
    Sua força caiu -1437.
    Seu carisma caiu -1437.
    Sua resistencia caiu -1437.

Você foi atacado por ConnorMeads Dia 14 04:35
    Apanhou otário!
    Sua inteligencia caiu -1452.
    Sua força caiu -1452.
    Seu carisma caiu -1452.
    Sua resistencia caiu -1452.

Well, you should never meet those hunters in your rave because their respect is pretty high so you are doing something wrong. You are not downing you respect enough when you are starting the robberies. You are a robber with lvl 8, your respect should not be higher than 150-200k which means you will never meet those hunters if you set the limit accordingly. You can invest your cash with the bank(for 5 credits) or in drug components at black market. Also, with credits you will be able to hide more respect(inventory and gang donation points).

Also, let's not overdramatize here. You lost 8500 stats of each, that's for a total of 34000. 2 trainings get you 20000 and 1 street fight will get you over 20000 . So I don't see a problem here. As long as you don't manage your respect correctly in order to set the limit, this thing will always happen.

I do not recommend to play hitman because the gameplay is a lot more frustrating and harder than you think. And without a lot of credits you will lose to everyone.

i got killed like 10 times yesterday while robbing during chuck norris + police, to be honest it seems fair to me,
    Best they could do would be a 5 minute protection after leaving hospital, anything more than that would be unbalanced

I already reduced the time in hospital by 50 % ... Should it be more ? is it bugged ? Please let me know how much time you spend in hospital

there was a day when I lose around 50k stats just by dying in the rave (I have 4 guards).
    Maybe, just maybe that hitman get twice the stats from their victim, while the victim loses 50% less, vice versa.
    Or maybe adds a Protection Item for a few minutes with penalties.
    For example, the items lets you immune from hitman for 10 mins, but you got 50% rewards from robberies

Quote Originally Posted by BlaZeon View Post
    there was a day when I lose around 50k stats just by dying in the rave (I have 4 guards).
    Maybe, just maybe that hitman get twice the stats from their victim, while the victim loses 50% less, vice versa.
    Or maybe adds a Protection Item for a few minutes with penalties.
    For example, the items lets you immune from hitman for 10 mins, but you got 50% rewards from robberies
    Admin, should consider to end players raves, only bot raves.

it doesnt have any sense, since they started to change raves and spy options .

The number of raves available should be 1/3 of the players online.

Why one or two raves per player buy and sell WTF everytime
    Last edited by az0man0; 11-08-2022 at 05:51 PM.